When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Sub

munk

Got it from Paul, its the "so called perfect sub". No mod have been made yet. mite be changing the insert someday.

A lot of people have been waiting to have a good look at Pauls "Perfect" Sub. If you could get some more pictures of this watch I think it would answer a few questions as to the price difference for example when compared to other dealers...........

Interesting, your sub looks the same as my TTK (Neil) sub!

Same bezel insert w/ smallish pearl, same 4 on the 40 (new font for latest model subs- I've compared to the gen)

Same good date mag w/ the new thinner date font

Same big crown, the biggest drawback as far as I'm concerned

Same crown guards- better but IMO, they could stand to be straightened up on the inside slightly

And yes, it looks alot like pics of EL's.

I would assume these are all coming from Guangzhou, mainly because that's where Paul is, and it's the watch capitol of the world!

Interesting, your sub looks the same as my TTK (Neil) sub!

Same bezel insert w/ smallish pearl, same 4 on the 40 (new font for latest model subs- I've compared to the gen)

Same good date mag w/ the new thinner date font

Same big crown, the biggest drawback as far as I'm concerned

Same crown guards- better but IMO, they could stand to be straightened up on the inside slightly

And yes, it looks alot like pics of EL's.

I would assume these are all coming from Guangzhou, mainly because that's where Paul is, and it's the watch capitol of the world!

Is ur ttk sub eta? can post some pics here?

And, given the fact it is blown up to the size of a hockey puck in the pictures, it would be even harder to tell on a wrist shot.

This is a very significant point. It's easy to pick out the faults when the watch is magnified ten fold.

This watch watch looks great for the money that I know some dealers are selling it for.

JTB

Munk,

Can you post Paul's link? I want to investigate his watches. Your sub looks very good. I know every rep has flaws. I want to limit these to CG which is easy to reshape. Next is bezel insert - getting a gen insert and the work needed is quite expensive. I think mag and date font problem would be nasty. If you don't mind, please take a few more pics of the date font. Thanks.

Thanks for the link. I found another thread that has pics of Paul's sub, same as Munk's, I think.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...462&hl=paul

You can see the pearl on the bezel insert not quite correct. I don't know how to describe it, it's recessed like the gen's, but the pearl is smaller, the ring around it seems to thick. Look at ubi's gen bezel: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=10204&hl=. The date font is definitely wrong. Sorry, Munk. Also, the second hand is too long. It's touching the minute markers.

The best basis for mod may be Eddie Lee's sub if the mag is correct, http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=8192. None of the pics are actually clear enough. But the bezel pearl seems decent. If the mag is correct, all you have to do is reshape the cg. It's not gonna be a ubi franken-sub but good enough for many of us. Can somebody post some more Eddie Lee's sub?

i got no problem for any bad comments on my watch. its a replica anyway there's always flaws here and there everything cannot be perfect. Its pretty good have this kind of quality replica wif the amount of money i paid. im satisfied wif it. The perfect Sub would be Genuine

Edited by munk