When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gran Tour Of Italy!

gran

I have just sold our apartment and bought a splendid new house. I am a very happy man. :) Our new house is 200 square meters in size, there is a full size doubble garage, have 1.2 acre very well kept and planted property with it and the place even has a nice view of an undulating landscape.

Do you mean 2000 Square meters? If my calculations are correct, 200 square meters is about the size of my garage :g:

Again congrats on the new house Gunnar.

Have a safe and happy family trip to Italy, my favorite EU country to visit. Been down one coast and up the other on my journeys. I love Firenze too. :wub:

Thank you again my friend :thumbsupsmileyanim:allways a pleasure to receive words from you

The very best regards

Gunnar The traveler :)

@jraines87

It seems I am just a poor lad compared to you.... :p

@jkerouac

Thank you my friend :group:

@lionsandtigers

I will send you a pm before the 1st :)

I have just sold our apartment and bought a splendid new house. I am a very happy man. :) Our new house is 200 square meters in size, there is a full size doubble garage, have 1.2 acre very well kept and planted property with it and the place even has a nice view of an undulating landscape.

I actually feel so good about all of this change that I am now taking my family on vacation to Italy for the fall break. I will be going to Rome first and then to Florence (I love Firenze) :) . I will be in Florence the 2, 3 and 4th of Oktober so if you have any suggestions to what watch stores to visit (or meet me at the square and have a cup of coffee) fill me in.

So if you are in Rome or Florence the next 10 days and see someone sport a RWG CI watch its probably me

Best regards

Gunnar

We visited Rome, Florence and a small village in the Tuscan Hills over a 2 week strecht last year.. probably the best vacation i ever had. enjoy!!

200 square meters = 2152 square feet......

Thats a pretty big garage you have :lol:

B.

Do you consider a 2152 square feet garage big? :g:

Hell, my house is 11,000 square feet...

Na, just kidding.... I figured it wrong then.... I calculated somewhere around 1k square feet... I guess I need more coffee today :lol:

I actually feel so good about all of this change that I am now taking my family on vacation to Italy for the fall break. I will be going to Rome first and then to Florence (I love Firenze) :) . I will be in Florence the 2, 3 and 4th of Oktober so if you have any suggestions to what watch stores to visit (or meet me at the square and have a cup of coffee) fill me in.

So if you are in Rome or Florence the next 10 days and see someone sport a RWG CI watch its probably me

Best regards

Gunnar

Congrats Gunnar, it sounds like all is going good for you now..............live, love be happy :)

Ken

Thanks ken :) I try my best...being happy is a good thing indeed

@mikellem

Thank you :group:

@eddhead

:thumbsupsmileyanim: In fact we are renting a tuscan house as well but for just one week the rest of the time we will be spending our time in the cities

Now I have to go to sleep.....tomorrow noon ill be in Italy :)

The very best regards

Gunnar

Firenze is overrated. Tuscany is overrated.

Take yourself off to Marche, via Alpini del Luna... the Mountains of the Moon - a fantastic drive at this time of year... you will never have seen autumn colours like they have there... the hillsides appear to be on fire. Take the side roads... get lost.. you will not regret it... and you will never forget it. The drive of your life.

Marche has everything that Tuscany has to offer (and more) ... except for souvenir shops.

• 2 weeks later...