When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buyers And Sellers --policy And Some Simple Manners...

Guest eddielee11

Guest eddielee11

buyers and sellers --policy and some simple manners...replica 101

Hi folks greeting.

It has been a very good year for replica buyers as some of the stuffs we seen are getting better and better everyday.

I, however, like to mention that all sellers on board are honest and willing to work with you, as a buyer.

It has brought to my attention that some buyers are real hard core collectors.

They expect to be exactly like genuine. Feel, weight, water resistance capabilities….etc….Cant have anything imperfection on the piece.

For instance :

The case is too big,,,even the case is the right size. By the case----is the size without the crown…..i had 2 chargeback because not as described….the buyers include the crown guard….when doing the measuring…

The dial is too flat., even it is the same jet black as original

The hologram is not perfect, even the hologram is pretty well made already.

The font is 0.05nm too think, too short, tooo long….

The noise from the automatic rotor is too loud…as loud as the 747 jet plane engines.

The crystal is too flat, too round, too dome, too this or that.

The lever is too loose, or too tight.

The bezel is too tight.

The bezel is too loose

The band is too cheap.

The bracelet is too light

The bracelet is too heavy, not like original which weighs 20 grams,,,while the rep bracelet weighs 21 gram.

The second hand is too jerky, not sweeping like original

The hour hand is not radioactive like original

The min hand is not plutonium plated like watches from Pluto.

The dial is not as luminous as my Seiko or my original 90,000usd Breguet

The case is too light , feel cheap, and not made of lead like your diving belt

The leather is like plastic,but more like my pam Anderson inflatable love doll.

The buckle is 0.12942588341244mm too fat.

The case back is not right…because the serial is written on 10 oclcok while the original is written at 6 oclock ( dude,,,u need to rotate the case back if u like,,,,,)

The hologram number is 1 letter extra.

The tracking is not working,,,,are you trying to scam me????

The bezel click sound is cheap like plastic….original is more like pitching at 64hz frequency.

How the fxxk you adjust the links on my ralex bracelet? Why screwdriver not included?

How do I get the bracelet off? This is a piece of sxxt….!!!

FXXKER,,,, the piece is not working.,….( handwind…dude….u need to handwind the movt)

FXXXKER,,,,why the piece is not running ? ( 7750b1,,,,did you read my “mad cow” procedure for 7750b1, 7753, 7750, 21j ?)

This is a disaster!!!! It has been 3 weeks,,,why no watch yet? ( u have to go to post office to get it….u were not at home….that is why…..)

Where the fxxxk is the tracking??????

If you don’t return my email now, I will call paypal now!

If you don’t send me tracking, I will go for chargeback

If you don’t replace it, I will go to forum and tell everyone.,,,,( even the buyers have wore the item for over 3 months or longer,,,,etc,,,)

Why custom stop my package? Because it is their jobs.

Why has custom issue,…because replica is illegal

Why other sellers never have custom issues? Because they are smart, me as a seller is dumb,,,I write “ fake replica 100usd rolex “ on the declaration form.

Why I have to pay taxes? Because your govt needs taxes.

My points …

You want to avoid these issues. Please buy the genuine one

If i or any sellers mentioned, we will get you the parts. U will get the parts. It just takes time.

You, just relax and wait for the piece to arrive. Don’t keep on asking for tracking. Not all tracking are working.

You want to take your pieces to go swimming ? I will say…go ahead.

( But I did not say it will survive after the swim)

Don’t ask any seller why your pieces are not waterproof to 200m like original.

Be happy what you have now. You can always go outside the forum to venture out if you wish. All sellers on board have life outside the forums. Some like to party, some like to talk to chicks, some like to go drinking, some like to smoke some herbal medicine daily for “therapeutic reason”, some like to get lucky on pay day….etc…..same as you, as a buyer. ---we all have life beside the forums.

We don’t return emails not because we did not receive your emails. We are just ignoring you, because in the last 24 hours, you have shooted over 50 mails to my account talking the same thing. We all will do our best to get you the parts, support, and service we can afford to offer. When we have tracking, we will forward you.

In short, be cool, maintain your cool, and relax.

I just received a royal treatment from a forum member. A paypal chargeback. Because it did not exceed his expectation.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie,

You are definitely more than fair and there are going to be sh!+heads in every crowd. Personally I think you should only complain if something is broken. When I received my 2893 029 from you over a year ago, it arrived with a nice sized gash on the bezel and an off center crown guard lever. I didn't care. Crown guard began to sit flush with time, and I have put several more gashes on the damn thing. I would never bother you with the kind of mindless sh!+ that some apparently have.

Please people realize that this is the kind of crap that will drive prices up or worse, our dealers away.

Bryan

**edit** oops...upon further reading, I learned that I was guilty of asking for tracking, but only once every couple of weeks.

Edited by tenacious_b

Omigosh, so it happened again?!?

Folks, really is there nothing we can do to save our dealers from this sh*t?

Did it already occur one year ago? Is it just a problem from an expanding audience (number of buyers)... or is it something else?

EL, I envy your cool blood. Even on this sad occurrence you are able to wring a smile (even if a bitter smile) from me with your writing skills.

And, naturally, even a chargeback because a piece did not meet expectations would be questionable... but becuase it did not exceed expectations... well, yes, that is a royal treatment! :angry:

We should know the name.

I understand the problems dealers have to go through, and I totally get Eddie Lee's point. However, Ive noticed that there is a double standard on this forum when it comes to complaining. When someone posts a bad experience with a dealer, members automatically defend the dealer. When a dealer posts about bad buyers, everyone calls for buyer's head on a stake. Its always the buyer's fault and never the dealer's fault.

Forget it EL..

Until the the boards or you dealers makes it manditory

for all members to agree upon certain behaviors, or understandings

regarding this rep game, before becoming or maintaining membership

or purchasing,... these kinds of issues will continue to threaten us all.

Seems the fear of losing any amount of business, not seeing

how much more is lost by the absence of key guidelines...

is the culprit,.. However if I am wrong.. please enlighten me... :blink:

WHERE THE F### IS MY TRACKING NUMBER??!?!@!?

Haha, jk buddy :)

I've done business with Eddie often, he is without a doubt my favorite dealer. Eddie's even gave me good suggestions and saved me money. I think those of us that are too anal about the perfection of our reps should understand that reps are reps. They are imperfect because they are copies of the real deal. Hey, I'd rather have an 98% perfect rep. Modding is a fun hobby!

Hey Eddie...

Well said... Some guys think dealers like us own the jet planes that pick and send packages out to you guys. I get emails asking for tracking almost every 2 hours. Well, like what I always say...relax and be patient. Most packages (95%) will make it to you. 5% could be the problems like customs delay in clearance, package signed by neighbour because you are not at home, you gave the wrote address (got one case last month) and many other unforseen circumstances...

Guys, you can rest assured that if you get stuff from the big dealers, you are pretty on the safe side. Eddie, River, Joshua.... great to deal with 100%. See the Dealer Reviews and you not I am not scamming you.. LOL

Andrew