When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mare Nostrum.. This Is The Next Panerai Rep We Need....

V

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

m

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

m

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Mare Nostrum... V is so right... Bring it on Rep manufacturers...

The gen only uses a 2892 AFAIK with Dubois Depraz Chrono module... exists already in Tag Reps...

:whistling: (and so my campaign for rep makers to expand their repertoir of movements gains another boost)

Unfortunately not the case. TAG reps used the bastard 7750 or Quartz..

solid and trustworthy watch and when i first started on these rep boards i was like where is the MareN... now i kinda thinks its plain and simple but none the less nice.. just i think its not a priority or a request... but i would pick one up if it comes out just like all the other watches i don't need but just like... lol.

The last thing the world needs is another PAM rep...unless it's the blue dial mare nostrum, of course. NonPAM fans should keep in mind that PAM reps brought us the Chinese "Unitas" and "7750's" after all....so maybe they'll also bring us the C-class DD module, which would open up a whole new world of reps...might even make Oliver's Tag rep a reality.

The last thing the world needs is another PAM rep...unless it's the blue dial mare nostrum, of course. NonPAM fans should keep in mind that PAM reps brought us the Chinese "Unitas" and "7750's" after all....so maybe they'll also bring us the C-class DD module, which would open up a whole new world of reps...might even make Oliver's Tag rep a reality.

you know, i'm a pam convert so no issue here, and i haven't been around forever, been collecting reps for about 5 years now - been on the forum scene for a year and half, but it seems that the pam revolution has opened up all kinds of new doors.

i mean the new breit reps- the bently gt is awesome!!!

and, if my old eta rolex reps, sweep'd as good as my 7750 in my breit gt, i'd probably still have it.

all i know is, i'm super happy with the reps coming out now. super super happy.