When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good Women's Reps?

Martyd3

Looking for something for my wife. She likes plain and simple. Are there any good ladies Datejust's out there? I am open to suggestions.

Thanks.

Marty

excellent question! my gal wore my TOG and beat the hell out of it.took me a good while to my the bracelet look new. quarz might be the way to go. i always loved hearing "my watch broke, fix it please. i shake it and then "wow! magic"! the tric(((s getting her something that i could wear! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

i look forward to the suggestions.

I'm looking for a basic Omega seamaster ladies quartz with a white dial, something simple w/o any bling, about 28mm or so.....I looked on Josh's site and only saw automatics, they have one on Watch Eden but have never ordered from them before, I've only used their site for reference as they have so many watches on their website. I've been tempted but just always qeustioned the QC and/or shipping times. Anyone have an opinion on them and/or if Josh's versions would be better for a basic $100 quartz rep? Does Josh source stuff that he doesnt have on his website?

If anyone has any other suggestions on sources for ladies Omegas, I'd welcome any ideas....I've done zero due diligence on ladies reps and kinda under the gun on getting something here for Christmas gifts if it is going to take 3 weeks or so to get here.

Definitely going to get one of the Tag versions but stumped on the Omega

Thanks,

-Murph

Cartier Ballon Bleu, nice small(28mm) elegant watch. My wife has a Chanel J12 and a Tag link and the Cartier is probably her next.

I am on the fence about the RG version of this one.

Looks great but the rep back says Stainless Steel.

Not sure if I can make her wear that.

I am on the fence about the RG version of this one.Looks great but the rep back says Stainless Steel.Not sure if I can make her wear that.

Personally won't consider a TT/gold plated watch unless it was for very limited use. I have no experience with plated watches but my wife is pretty hard on watch and assume it would have multiple scars pretty quickly, certainly won't hold up as a daily beater IMHO.

Personally won't consider a TT/gold plated watch unless it was for very limited use. I have no experience with plated watches but my wife is pretty hard on watch and assume it would have multiple scars pretty quickly, certainly won't hold up as a daily beater IMHO.

Totally agree if you get an TT/fully plated watch for a woman then it must be for dress use as most in my experience are pretty hard on watches, my wife loves her watches but to her they are just watches so she does everything wearing them.

Her TT only comes out for evenings etc even then it takes some abuse !! ;)