When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No More Paypal

Guest TTK

NO MORE PAYPAL

BECAUSE OF THE CONTINUED IDIOCY OF IDIOTS THAT FREQUENT THESE BOARDS.....I WILL NO LONGER OFFER PAYPAL TO ANYONE OTHER THAN WELL ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS.

I've just had my Paypal account susppended again...I won't go into details....at this stage.....but believe me.....someone is going to get their ass roasted.

Just exactly WHAT is Off-Topic about this.......!

It's not about football......it's not about nudie pics.....it's not about Clinton / Bush / Iraq....it's about this hobby......watch collecting......!

Bad news :(

I've only ever bought from TTK once, a couple of MB pens (nice pens by the way), and that was via the old PayPal link system.

Havent been able to afford anything lately so no repeat buys yet. :black_eye:

I hope everything gets sorted out for you. :victory:

Brainless people. I think we need to start getting a bit protectionist about this. If the dealers don't already have an official (secret) customer blacklist then perhaps they should get together and set one up.

They have been provided with an area to do just that for some time now.

Sorry to hear this Neil. Quite frankly all dealers should be adopting the policy that you are now having to enforce.

JTB

Sighs. How many Replica Collectors does it take to wise up on the process of Charge Backs?

Seems lately that more and more buyers are looking for a hit and run with Paypal which just sucks for dealers.

Paypal not appreciated, then let them bear the charges on bank wire transfers.

I have a theroy here, has anyone noticed how quickly these chargebacks have filtered through all the dealers?

Seems to me after the first idiot a lot of buyers suddenly woke up to the fact they could have their watch and money too. <_<

Ken

I have a theroy here, has anyone noticed how quickly these chargebacks have filtered through all the dealers?

Seems to me after the first idiot a lot of buyers suddenly woke up to the fact they could have their watch and money too. <_<

Ken

that is a great observation.. not sure it is actionable, but it is a great observation.

Sorry to hear that ttk. It only takes one moron to spoil it for you and the rest of us. Out the guy so everybody knows who this [censored] is.

i agree. you would be doing the broader membership a favor.. i doubt anyone here wants to deal with unscrupulous people.

"CONTINUED IDIOCY OF IDIOTS" , ....

Our idiots here are constantly idiots.

What more you can ask from an idiot ?? To be constant and to exceed himself :bangin:

Really sorry to here that Captain. :wounded1:

Dont know what to tell ??? Occasional buyers ???

People here, dont read the rules ???

Ken

I have the same suspicion :g:

NO MORE PAYPAL

BECAUSE OF THE CONTINUED IDIOCY OF IDIOTS THAT FREQUENT THESE BOARDS.....I WILL NO LONGER OFFER PAYPAL TO ANYONE OTHER THAN WELL ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS.

I've just had my Paypal account susppended again...I won't go into details....at this stage.....but believe me.....someone is going to get their ass roasted.

Please the nick of this member ?

NO MORE PAYPAL

Well Neil, I'm not too sure I understand what you want with this post.

Although I'm sure lots of people will, no rational man could support your position since you are not willing to say who did what to whom, or why. There's nothing sacrosanct about a PayPal account - if some poor schmuck sent you the funds for half dozen watches six years ago and hasn't received them yet, I'd feel pretty damn stupid for condemning their actions when the facts came out.

A "roast" with no facts is nothing but a rant.

I'm glad to see that you haven't been run over by a tank.

Bill

@TJ.....my intention with this post was simply to state that I won't be taking Paypal any more...from newer members.....not until they jump thru' a few hoops more........simply simple.

As for the member concerned....well he's not a member here.....so I have no need to out him..here..!

I have also spoken directly with him ......and he's extremely apologetic.....there was no malice aforethought on his part.....he simply misinterpreted my instruction to provide his forum name.....he did supply it...unfortunately he also gave the URL for the website of which he is a member......not a wise move when Paypal are involved.

It would serve no purpose to 'out' him.....other than turn this into a witchhunt.....everyone makes mistakes....everyone deserves a second chance......!

So no 'outing'....no sport for anyone here......just a tighter sweep of my brush when using Paypal in future......my decision...my entitlement...my responsibilty.

Edited by TTK