When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Offshore is a fine gentleman.

porschespeedster

Offshore, I see you're reading this right now!

I join in with the others: OFFSHORE IS A FINE GENTLEMAN!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Why is Offshore a fine gentleman? Great parts/tools for low prices, and he helped me out in a very big way when I visited Guangzhou last year. I recommend that everyone read Offshore's travel diaries from his first time to GZ. They are some of the best writing I've ever read on the rep forums.

Thanks to all out there who are attesting to my character, (And I reckon my 3 ex wives wouldn't agree with you! rolleyes.gif)

......however I only treat others as I hope others would treat me.

This forum, my home, has a proud tradition of "Pass it forward", where a good deed done is passed forward to another member in need.

And there are many around these parts who continue to keep that fine tradition going.

In reality, it is one thing which separates this place from others.

So- there are plenty of great people around these parts, who give and pass on, and strangely, those who only want to take, seem to quickly move elsewhere.

Maybe they just don't fit!

It is an honor to be part of this fine family.

O/S

Offshore, I see you're reading this right now!

I join in with the others: OFFSHORE IS A FINE GENTLEMAN!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Why is Offshore a fine gentleman? Great parts/tools for low prices, and he helped me out in a very big way when I visited Guangzhou last year. I recommend that everyone read Offshore's travel diaries from his first time to GZ. They are some of the best writing I've ever read on the rep forums.

I have tried to find Offshore trip story ftom Guangzhou without success, can someone help me to find them?

I should be there next week.

Thank's