When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you play an instrument?

seafoam

played piano for 7 years, and nothing, i say NOTHING stayed...unfortunately i stopped in the middle of the teenage crisis...so.....i think it's one of my major regrets in my life.... :cry2: so i listen to music 24h a day and get into fights with my girlfriend when i listen to "the triumph of our tired eyes" for the 50th times a day....

Just thought this would be fun. Not sure if something like this has been done but what the heck. I play drums. All kinds and I'm an electronic music producer. Anyone else care to join in? band1.gif

Yeah, no, I tried. Guitar & mandolin. I listen to bluegrass music on purpose and Frank Wakefield is my idol.

Just thought this would be fun. Not sure if something like this has been done but what the heck. I play drums. All kinds and I'm an electronic music producer. Anyone else care to join in? band1.gif

Keyboards (Piano, Organ, Synth, etc...) Also do electronic music. Lets collaborate!!! What do you use for recording software?

Ukulele!

Been playing now for 6 years, weekly classes with 5 other ukers, taught by a hawaiian lady who really pushes us hard - jazz chords, flamenco strums, improv solos. She's an incredible musician and if 10 percent of what she can do rubs off on me, I'll be happy.

I'm absolutely loving it - one of the best things I've done in my life recently.

Played Tuba professionally...orchestral and jazz/big band

Also have AMEB's (music gradings) on Trombone, Tenor Horn, French Horn and Euphonium

Studied piano for a while too but haven't played a thing for 4 years now.

Ken

Keyboards (Piano, Organ, Synth, etc...) Also do electronic music. Lets collaborate!!! What do you use for recording software?

Awesome Red. I use a variety of different programs but mostly CuBase XT and Ableton Live. I master with Wavelab. What sort of stuff do you like to produce and anything released?

Edited by seafoam