When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sweet new Porsche on Josh's site

andreww

Thats a nice one..

I have seen some decent reps of this model before, however this one looks a cut above.

The Porsche Design watches are kind of "sleepers" in the rep world, good replicas but not that popular. :)

Thats a nice one..

I have seen some decent reps of this model before, however this one looks a cut above.

The Porsche Design watches are kind of "sleepers" in the rep world, good replicas but not that popular. :)

I think this might be very popular. What a cool timezone setup! No Canadian cities though :(

Andreww. What does your eagle eye say about the accuracy of this rep?

He shape of the lugs where they join to the case is completely wrong, but the watch itself is pretty sweet! :)

Andreww. What does your eagle eye say about the accuracy of this rep?

Aside from the hands (which are probably correct) the only thing that I can see is the tick marks on the insert should go all the way to the top of the insert. On the rep they end just before the top of the insert. Thats a common issue on Breitling inserts but is more noticeable when the should run right to the bottom edge of the insert and touch the markings on the dial.

:bangin::bangin::bangin:

So it is a rep afterall...and being this good I guess there will be no improved vesrion of this one :p

It will be interesting to see what kind of GMT setup this one has as the genuine movemnt has an add on

porsche-design-worldtimer-p6750-3.gif

The core of the P6750 Worldtimer is represented by the Caliber 6037 GMT mechanism based on the ETA Valgranges A 07 111 (CR) supplied by Eterna

On the older Rep version the time and the place were set separately.

Wouldnt that be partly needed anyhow? (considering that the time of day might differ +\- 1 hour between summer and winter)