When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean 2010

PaoloUngaro

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here. At first I hated them and then they grew on me

I think there are no "great" replicas of this model, as of yet ... so they have not taken off in the community here. Not much chatter about them at all.

i like it since i saw it in the presentation in basel. Searching on the bay i notice the coloured second sub-arrow is long as per gen. I think only the abyss yellow isn't so....abyss :bangin: (the version i like more) and probably the exact sizes of number on the bezel.

post-24333-0-33439300-1307268700.jpg

Edited by PaoloUngaro

At first when the New Wave SO-IIs came out, i didn't like them. But the more i looked at them, the more i liked them.

Yes they are brash and cheaper looking than normal, but IMO will be good as tool watches. Doesnt matter if you ding the bezel!

The Invicta likeness doesnt figure in the UK as that brand is thankfully still on the other side of the pond.

Anyway, I ordered two. One black & one white. One will be sold off to a waiting 'customer': a Royal Marine :victory:

I'll post up when they arrive

I guess I'm not that picky...I love this watch and like the fact that it's not meant to be fussy based on its MSRP and its style. I just bought one from Trusty. I want to run a black nylon zulu band through it with a yellow stripe in the middle, which I think will look fantastic. Can somebody confirm that the lug width is 22mm so I can get a head start on the strap?

Thanks!

When I first saw this one I disliked it as well. However, it has certainly grown on me, and is perhaps the only one of the "new school" Breitlings that I am tempted by.....would I buy the genuine though....defeinitely not, I'm with By-tor on this one, the SOSF is where it's at!

I've been collecting reps for over twenty years, so I can say with some confidence that the version I just bought from Trusty is not likely going to be the best version. It's too early. It's usually the fourth or fifth iteration that's good, especially if it's a good selling rep. Still, I've always been a sucker for Breitys and this one is just so simple and clean that I'm willing to get out in front early...