When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristiezzz for the weekend of June 25

chronoluvvv

asf-

Man, that would be enough to buzz kill my day :( Hopefully the watch is okay? Still keeping good time and what not I hope?

It's fine. Nothing is rattling. Just the tip of the polished of the lug had road rash and the plexiglass has light scuffs, it's a trooper! Thanks for the concern :)

Stupid spring bar wasn't some how fully through the lug hole and fell from my wrist leaving Starbucks. I guess it's naturally vintagized now.

Ugh... What is it with these 7032s and their affinity for pavement? Something similar happened to me last October, in Bologna. One springbar wasn't fully in when the bracelet caught one of the straps of my backpack, sending the Tudor into the sidewalk with a sickening SMACK. The case and crystal were badly scuffed-up, the crown was crushed on one side, and one of the subdial hands popped off.

But after some repairs, it's still going. I'm glad yours made it through OK! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ugh... What is it with these 7032s and their affinity for pavement? Something similar happened to me last October, in Bologna. One springbar wasn't fully in when the bracelet caught one of the straps of my backpack, sending the Tudor into the sidewalk with a sickening SMACK. The case and crystal were badly scuffed-up, the crown was crushed on one side, and one of the subdial hands popped off.

But after some repairs, it's still going. I'm glad yours made it through OK! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I count myself lucky then. What a horrifying experience especially while on holiday!

I count myself lucky then. What a horrifying experience especially while on holiday!

The upside was that I was able to meet the incomparable sssurfer in Rome, and see a couple of amazing pieces at his watchsmith's shop. These included a genuine Paul Newman 6239--with the caseback off!

Speaking of sssurfer, here's a Panerai for the weekend:

i-TnbwfwB-X3.jpg

i-t3W8QFz-X3.jpg