When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Datejust for my wife recommendation

cib0rgman

The trusted dealers here have 100+ DJ's !! Why don't you just go look, instead of telling us that we are not helping you.

I did check. That's why I am asking here to see if anyone had bought one and could show. Thank you for your help anyways...

I did check. That's why I am asking here to see if anyone had bought one and could show. Thank you for your help anyways...

The problem is that the current trend in watches is BIG BIG BIG ... so no one is buying the classic 36mm pieces ... so we can't post pics.

I think the DJ is the easiest Rolex to franken of them all. Cases are pretty good, crowns are fair. I purchased this one from a dealer. It had a black, horrible dial and smooth bezel and an oyster bracelet. I purchased a gen dial from the bay, even an 18K white gold low profile bezel, Clark hands and crystal (I have yet to put the correct sapphire crystal on it). I'm calling it a 16234 with the exception of the plastic crystal. Everything fit perfectly. It has a Swiss ETA 2816-2, serviced and keeping time to +/- 2-3 sec/day. Bracelet is from cartel.

100_2841-resized.jpg

100_2843-resized.jpg

100_2873-resized.jpg

A perfect size for ladies that like just a bit larger than the traditional 26mm sized "ladies watch" would be a mid-size at approx. 31mm. These are Frankens of the Tudor variety:

MSPODTT%201.JPG

31.5POD%207.JPG