When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swissreplication.com?

Susanm

If you can find a dealer who will transact like this there is little to lose in trying someone new and perhaps adding a new "trusted dealer," especially one with Swiss movements (if that indeed checks out), as I have yet to find any "trusted dealer" who offers them across many makes and brands.

I think you're underestimating what it takes to become a Trusted Dealer on RWG. Please post pictures of your watch and the movement when you can, I'd be very interested to see what you got.

"we need new blood all the time" :g: really? Between RWG and the other rep sights we have a very good collection of the best dealers In the business. They have proven themselves over and over again over the years... If you use one of the trusted dealers here and something go's wrong... The RWG staff/dealers and community at large will do everything they can to help get things sorted out. After knowing this, if someone still wants to try a new dealer,good luck.

My thoughts exactly. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ripoff NY guido crap....use a dealer here...like Josh...IMHO

+1 :lol:

Before I found this site, I searched the internet for different Rolex reps. Most of the sites showed great pics of their watches. They could have been pics of gens for all I know but they all seemed to be charging at least 600-700 dollars for a rep. After spending time and research here, I bought a sub c and dssd from Josh. Excellent watches and I spent less for both than buying one watch from somewhere else and not knowing if I would get a watch.

Im buying this one if they can source it! Hell i pay 9k for it just as long it has gen eta!

4e465fb3-d8fd-5ada.jpg

I just mailed them and asked, lets wait and see :)

I'll take two! One for the left arm, one for the right. Just walking around with those two puppies is like a workout :)

• 1 month later...

Okay, guys, I'm sorry it's taken so long, but I said I would check it out and report back and that's what Im doing. I sent the watch up to Victor Chow -- he is a trusted watch smith on RWI (and he worked for Audemars Piguet servicing gens for 20 years), and the verdict is.....FAKE! He says it's an Asian 7750 not Swiss 7753. I stand humbled before all of the wizened members who warned me--I should have heeded your advice. That said, as many of us believe, the joy is more in the hunt, perhaps, than the acquisition and in that I take some solace, albeit at the cost of a few hundred dollars.

Guys, none of the "trusted dealers" offer AP with Swiss movement so if you don't "roll the dice" you are out of luck. And I haveent tried yet for a CC refund which im sure I could get. Basically, if I don't dispute it I "overpaid" 300 bucks for an Asian 7750. Not the end of the world, and they included a nice rep case.

WTF, so how much $$$ are you out?

IMO, just plain stupid. Come to a replica watch forum, see that there are trusted dealers here that thousands have used successfully, ask about a scam site, get told it is a scam site, Order from them anyway....WTF?

Really classy post. :fool:

He comes back and admits that he made a mistake. Why kicking him further? You're not adding value, really.

Val.

• Like 1