When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NO!

ammandel

Today must be the first time I've ever regretted buying a rep, so its quite a monumental thing!

Not only did I only ever wear this watch but 5/6 times (because the rubber didn't really wrap around my wrist properly) but also, today when I went to put it on what did I find but the Breitling logo, completely free from its rightful place and bouncing around the case like it was a Chopard floating diamond.

With all my love for them, I have absolutely no practical watch skills and I'm not a big fan of selling things on so this will now sit completely unused for what I can only imagine the rest of time!

Disappointment..

IMG_1589.JPG

The other problem is that if you ship it somewhere the logo is probably going to scratch up the dial... Sucks to see this!

A gold tip to prevent further damage is to pull the crown! Otherwise the hands are caught on the logo!

For a very nice price i'll take it of your hands hehe ;-)

Without a doubt the yellow SW Is one of my all time favorite reps,sorry to see this. I would not abandoned all hope on this beautiful rep. Contact some of are watchmakers, Zigmeister,francicso,etc. Im sure they will be able to give you some sound advice,good luck.:) Mike

This is a real easy fix, but as mentioned shipping it around with that loose could lead to more problems.

Use this a opportunity to learn / DIY.

All you need to fix this is:

Ball of Duct tape to remove case back (should do it)

Small jewelers screwdriver (remove two screws holding it in case)

Small screwdriver or thumb tack (remove stem) < most dangerous part, keyless works beware >

Super Glue

This is a real easy fix, but as mentioned shipping it around with that loose could lead to more problems.

Use this a opportunity to learn / DIY.

All you need to fix this is:

Ball of Duct tape to remove case back (should do it)

Small jewelers screwdriver (remove two screws holding it in case)

Small screwdriver or thumb tack (remove stem) < most dangerous part, keyless works beware >

Super Glue

+1. This is a pretty simple fix. Not a bad way to get your feet wet in the repair arena.

Wow at all the replies to this thread! Guys, I'm absolutely astounded at the response and I thank you all so much for your advice and offers! Sometimes this place has a real special way of giving back.. Thanks to all that have offered help and I may be taking some of you up on your offer in due course!