When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Is Gen Or Rep ......or Are They Both Gen/rep?

Gadget Man

See what you guys think but keep in mind one is a couple of years older than the other

Both together

IMG_1709.jpg

Watch 'A'

rep.jpg

rep1.jpg

rep2.jpg

rep5.jpg

And now for watch 'B'

rep1a.jpg

rep5a.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

Watch 'A' on the left, Watch 'B' is on the right (sorry but I couldn't find my tripod so it's not as clear as I would have liked)

IMG_1787.jpg

I guess the cat is out of the bag. Hard to tell without a profile shot. Watch A has identical rehaut and crown guards to my wm9. So there you go. while the rehaut height is perfect, wm9 is slightly less wokky than gen. side note: need to work on my trolling. of course they're not both gen, who in the right mind would buy 2 identical modern subs.

Edited by praetor

Ok well I will let you in on the truth now then....... Watch 'A' is a BK WM9 and is my daily wearer, I've had it since September last year (I was number 24 in the BK waiting list), watch 'B' is a gen that I have bought this week. It's 2006 D serial that's had very little wear.

i chose B, given the awesomeness of A why did you buy B?

I must admit watch 'A' is awsome, BK's WM9 TT was a great purchase but it's not going up in value like the real thing is it so I bought the gen as an investment and it will probably sit in the safe for a few years.

To be honest, I didn't realise just how good the WM9 TT was until I put them both side by side and as I have already said, the WM9 TT is my daily wearer so it has been in swimming pools and used quite a bit, but its a dam fine watch for a rep :-)