When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A fatal error has occured to this program

V

I just wanted to let you know that I have requested to be unregistered from TRC.

I believe the support to Elliot is beyond any logical reason.

I will repost it here but I think my paragraph says it all:

There is something called DIGNITY and PRIDE...

Why, when he is in the rep-hunter mood, HE has the right to NOT ALLOW us to post on VP (or the worst THREATENING us) and now that he wants to gain some extra money we allow him to post here (TRC)????

Because of an explanation? Or because TRC is gaining money from him?

I dont want to be part of a community were for a small discount (or a VIP membership) can soul their soul to the devil.

Edited by veni12

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I ordered a couple MP straps from him, good deal IMO... I don't see what the big deal is...

He made a mistake and apologized... I'd like to see the reaction from the VP members regarding his being there selling in the first place...

Well I think there's a fine line between pride and stubborness... If not, I guess I'm ashamed :whistling:

The point that I don't understand is WHY he has to trade on TRC.

For money? Is his VIP dealer membership so important to make many old members annoyed?

For the discount? Hell we all know that he does this kind of dicounts on his VP forum too, which is open for everyone to use the coupons.

People told me that if I don't want to buy from him no one forces me. Fair enough. On the other hand he has his own website and everyone is free to go and buy from there. Why the need to sell on TRC?

Why some people have to know that when they post about their reps there is a 'snake' around them to watch everything?

You know in the past I was trying to sell straps on Paneristi and they made my life a living hell by saying that the straps were meant for FAKES and do not deal with me.

Edited by veni12

Maybe one day you all will smell his roten breath. I rest my case!!! The man is a pig ho cant fly straight you just wait and see it has been proven all over and over again...

C'mon spremmi... WTF can he do to you and me and veni etc etc as individuals? Nothing... So what, we own some reps, nothing wrong with that, and if there is something wrong with that in your country of residence, I seriously doubt that anyone will bother you...

They are after BIG FISH... as in factories.

If I was a dealer, I wouldn't buy from him for security purposes... But I'm not... He acted like a [censored] in the past, that's been explained to a point. I got a good deal on a few straps from him from his crazy sale and in the past too.

I just don't know why you guys can't just let it go... He's just a friggin' watch strap dealer and we buy straps from him... it's not like we're buyinbg coke or heroine from the guy.

And you talk about pride... How proud a man can you be not to forgive and let live?... This is yet another reason why there's so much war in the world.... You guys gotta relax :yu:

You know in the past I was trying to sell straps on Paneristi and they made my life a living hell by saying that the straps were meant for FAKES and do not deal with me.

OK... when you get your strap, post it on VP saying you got the special TRC only discount... end of story :victory:

OK... when you get your strap, post it on VP saying you got the special TRC only discount... end of story :victory:

I could do that but I do not want to mess with them. They want us to stay away from their genuine forums and I can accept that. They way around is that bothers me.

swdivad :

You dont know his histori, I DO!!! I was just pointing out that this so called MAN is a snake!!! And you will see what will hapen on TRC in the furure. Then we can chat again...

I must admit that I read the whole thread yesterday and it was all a bit distasteful. I've never bought from him, and with other recommended strap dealers around I don't have to.

LOL veni. You're my hero now...

"I have requested to be unregistered" - what do you want to hear now?

You're acting like a little kid begging for attention....

I dont want to be part of a community were for a small discount (or a VIP membership) can soul their soul to the devil.

And THAT..... I think you don't even know what you're talking about. (says the mod who doesn't see a dime for his work).

And you're aware that the same guy (the one who sells his soul) runs RWG too?

Edited by bricky

It would be more convenient for all of us to Shut up don't you think?

And by the way I don't see any Elliot around here.. So I guess RWG and TRC have a difference at the moment.

Edited by veni12

And THAT..... I think you don't even know what you're talking about. (says the mod who doesn't see a dime for his work).

:thumbdown:

I think people should be appreciated when they hold themselves to thier convictions. He obviously feels strongly about this, and should have the freedom to express it...

Then again,...there was a I time not long ago when I expressed my feelings and everyone treated me like what Bricky is saying now.

Now....well...just read my sig...

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

i was sort of thinking the same thing oliver , i just didnt want to create a argument, glad u spoke up

i want to add one thing and like i have said , i should be the one [censored] at elliot but we talked he apologized and life goes on, the way i look at it , his crime is some threats to people about turning them in to the authorities and bad mouthing reps , correct? he now has learned he screwed up and sees there is a market for him in reps, so he apologizes , i say live and let live, at least he didnt do like some people here did and scam u out of your money and watches, im not naming any names but u sure did forgive that guy several times even after he repeatedly screwed folks out of there money, that being said like said i was [censored] with elliot and now im not and if u had happend to u what happened to me , i guess u would guillatine (spell chek) his [censored] huh? lmao

not trying to argue just stating imho everyone is entitled to a mistake, what he does after that mistake and forgiveness has been made is in his hands, he may dissappoint me one day but if he does at least i can say i gave the guy his chance and feel good about myself, again im just stating my opinions, if u dont like him so be it, but i dont understand your point about trc at all , that was very childish imho and what do u gain from it? now u need to ask to be unregistered at all sites and take off your watches , cause basically around the rep world he is everywhere , maybe not here at rwg but admin is as bricktop stated

:thumbdown:

I think people should be appreciated when they hold themselves to thier convictions. He obviously feels strongly about this, and should have the freedom to express it...

Then again,...there was a I time not long ago when I expressed my feelings and everyone treated me like what Bricky is saying now.

Now....well...just read my sig...

He HAS the freedom to express this - and he did. But what he does now is expressing it over and over and over and over and over again. And the way he's talking about TRC is more then questionable.

That is MY opinion and I'm expressing that too.

Accusing admin that he accepts crooks just for their money is bold - in fact that's beyond boldness.

he may dissappoint me one day but if he does at least i can say i gave the guy his chance and feel good about myself

Well Joe I personally (and I guess a couple of other members) don't want to give the guy a chance maybe because I am not a good person after all.

He HAS the freedom to express this - and he did. But what he does now is expressing it over and over and over and over and over again. And the way he's talking about TRC is more then questionable.

That is MY opinion and I'm expressing that too.

Accusing admin that he accepts crooks just for their money is bold - in fact that's beyond boldness.

Beyond boldness is that a guy who was sending threats to members and humiliating us is now selling at TRC.

THIS IS BEYOND BOLDNESS.

Well Joe I personally (and I guess a couple of other members) don't want to give the guy a chance maybe because I am not a good person after all.

doesnt mean u r not a good person, to me he just [censored] u off too much beyond forgiveness , it happens but it doesnt mean u r a bad person, just one that feels hurt by the guy, my advice just dont let it get to u , it aint worth it to get like that , smile be happy and if u dont like him u just dont like him but it is our right just like yours to learn to forgive and forget

It is very unfortunate to have people behaving worse than 5-yr olds. Seriously, stop acting like a saint like you have never made a mistake in your life. Just move on FFS. I have NEVER bought any straps from Elliot, neither do I care for his discounts. I have been to his site several times, none of his stuff appeals to me.. maybe only the 194..hah! Am I supporting him? NO. Am I defending him? NO.

Then what? This is just getting rediculous, that's what.

hey veni, lmao my mario paci strap looks better than yours lmao im kidding with u man , just trying to get u to smile bro , lmao , and besides mp straps r not elliot made they r italian made and bad ass ones at that

Do I need to chime in here? :mellow: Oh wait, everyone knows how I feel about this subject. :huh: I agree a man should stand by his convictions, Elliot doesn't agree, he stands by where the money pot is and is back peddling to recover lost funds (he will never admit this though). :whistling:

Beyond boldness is that a guy who was sending threats to members and humiliating us is now selling at TRC.

Then vote with your wallet. Encourage others to do the same.

Or, of course, you can spit your dummy and throw your rattle out of your cot.

The two appear to be very close, but one is more subtle and doesn't involve accusing people of whoring their principles.