When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A fatal error has occured to this program

V

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think anyone said elliot was a crook or that admin is accepting a crook. All they said was elliot should not be trusted in light of his past conduct and the forum should not let him have a place to "use" in light of his past actions. Everyone is entitled to an opinon... I personally think elliot is POS and should not be allowed on these forums based on his empty, baseless threats and bannings of people who just happen to collect reps.

He HAS the freedom to express this - and he did. But what he does now is expressing it over and over and over and over and over again. And the way he's talking about TRC is more then questionable.

That is MY opinion and I'm expressing that too.

Accusing admin that he accepts crooks just for their money is bold - in fact that's beyond boldness.

I don't think I'm the best to talk about it as I don't own a TC product or was directly involved with elliot...

But the fact is this guy threatened some of us,

he mentioned that we should be taken care of, and be revealed to Richemont

he mentioned that we were a small amount of his business...

Now he makes a move for money and he is allowed to evolve around us...

I say beware, I personally tend not to trust people who moves only for money...question is : is Elliot moving only for money or has he got another motivation that requires evolving around us?

I don't think I'm the best to talk about it as I don't own a TC product or was directly involved with elliot...

But the fact is this guy threatened some of us,

he mentioned that we should be taken care of, and be revealed to Richemont

he mentioned that we were a small amount of his business...

Now he makes a move for money and he is allowed to evolve around us...

I say beware, I personally tend not to trust people who moves only for money...question is : is Elliot moving only for money or has he got another motivation that requires evolving around us?

Good point, more straps sold to rep collectors, means he gets more names and addresses that could potentially be given out to undesireables ? :thumbdown:

Sorry guys but A LOT of you are still missing the big picture...... We have got to be fair across the board....a trusted member was caught out SCAMMING....yes SCAMMING innocent buyers and is this person still a member of RWG.....HELL YES!!! I have nothing against this member still being active as long as they have changed and agree not to do that shi* again........SECOND CHANCE!!!

Yet what elliot did in the past is SOOOOOOO bad that NOONE can forgive him.....grow the FU*K up guys this is ridiculous. Elliot never scammed anyone I know he personally attacked a lot of you and that you don't like him, but no matter what his motives are monetary or otherwise he still deserves a second chance......until he proves us wrong.

Most of the civilsed world is built on the premice that someone is innocent until proven guilty....until he does something to prove he has not changed the leave the guy alone...........Start worrying more about the people who are trying to rip off other members........saying mods were done by RBJ to up the price of their watch sale when Joe hasn't even seen there watch let alone modded it.........and members taking money for things then Pissing off without so much as a PM or email..........or people pretending to be DW to scam people out of money.

We have bigger problems than a legit strap dealer.....get a FU**ING grip guys this is pathetic........you forgive a scammer then chastise a guy for life cos he said some "nasty" things to you.......which do you think is worse???????

Sorry guys but A LOT of you are still missing the big picture...... We have got to be fair across the board....a trusted member was caught out SCAMMING....yes SCAMMING innocent buyers and is this person still a member of RWG.....HELL YES!!! I have nothing against this member still being active as long as they have changed and agree not to do that shi* again........SECOND CHANCE!!!

Yet what elliot did in the past is SOOOOOOO bad that NOONE can forgive him.....grow the FU*K up guys this is ridiculous. Elliot never scammed anyone I know he personally attacked a lot of you and that you don't like him, but no matter what his motives are monetary or otherwise he still deserves a second chance......until he proves us wrong.

Most of the civilsed world is built on the premice that someone is innocent until proven guilty....until he does something to prove he has not changed the leave the guy alone...........Start worrying more about the people who are trying to rip off other members........saying mods were done by RBJ to up the price of their watch sale when Joe hasn't even seen there watch let alone modded it.........and members taking money for things then Pissing off without so much as a PM or email..........or people pretending to be DW to scam people out of money.

We have bigger problems than a legit strap dealer.....get a FU**ING grip guys this is pathetic........you forgive a scammer then chastise a guy for life cos he said some "nasty" things to you.......which do you think is worse???????

Who were these dealers who were scamming ? I must be too new to rep forums (December 05) and maybe missed out on everything? The only scam I seem to have seen is with the RWG watch, apart from the obvious websites.

Who were these dealers who were scamming ? I must be too new to rep forums (December 05) and maybe missed out on everything? The only scam I seem to have seen is with the RWG watch, apart from the obvious websites.

It was not a dealer it was a "trusted" member

I think this whole thread can be wrapped up with the simple message..............Buy from Elliot at your own risk.

Please remember you have been forewarned so no long weepy threads here if something bad does come of this.

Ken

It was not a dealer it was a "trusted" member

Would this be along the lines of "All your ---- are belong to us" if that makes sense?

I think this whole thread can be wrapped up with the simple message..............Buy from Elliot at your own risk.

Please remember you have been forewarned so no long weepy threads here if something bad does come of this.

Ken

Agreed.

Chronos,

Too easy, way too easy, yet I am interested, because there are more...

Esmarc :pimp:

Not sure what you meant....

Who is the girl in your avatar?

Your "hint" was too easy. My avatar is the April 2006 GQ Covergirl...

Just checking if i was correct... that name came up a few times,

Nice girl, any chance she'll be at your meet ? :Jumpy:

Too bad I'm in another country far, far away.

Time to watch the soccer now. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Damn right the chelsea game's comin on

Blatant handball by Drogba, second week running.

Liverpool had a good win so that's good, hoping for man ure to mess up tomorrow :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Blatant handball by Drogba, second week running.

Liverpool had a good win so that's good, hoping for man ure to mess up tomorrow :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Continue offtopic

Drogba just admitted handball and diving on TV :thumbdown:

First goal was class though

Edited by bully

Misunderstood, admitted going down not diving as we know it. He said yes sometimes I go down not always I can stay up.

Hmm, maybe I miss heard, I thought he admitted the handball though

Back on topic, I have never had any dealing with or bought any straps from TC. Infact I was not aware of the problems with them before, and would like to thank veni for bringing it to my attention.

I will not deal with them, for those who can forgive and give people a second chance, well fair play to you.

With me, you only get one chance, and that will be your last.

Just remember, never a good deed goes unpunished

cheers

chris

Edited by bully

Continue offtopic

Drogba just admitted handball and diving on TV :thumbdown:

First goal was class though

Yes great first goal :thumbsupsmileyanim: , so were Garcia's and Kewell's :yeah:

My sister will be hoping for a Spurs win to increase their lead of Arsenal...

Back on topic, I haven't bought any straps yet, money is tight and I prefer getting more reps, but I will look around. I'm not sure about looking at TC ones now, the names that came up were Don and others. Also banda look good. Only problem is importing "exotic" bands.

:yu:

Misunderstood, admitted going down not diving as we know it. He said yes sometimes I go down not always I can stay up.

And while I'm asking about avatars, who's that in yours Edge? :Jumpy:

And are you a Chelsea fan?

Would this be along the lines of "All your ---- are belong to us" if that makes sense?

[censored] Base, and [censored] Elliott too.

No good can ever come of letting KNOWN foxes back in to the chicken coop.

Learn from other people's mistakes. Just because Base didn't [censored] you the first time, doesn't mean he isn't a [censored]. Warnings were posted, and unheeded. Same with Elliott this time. (Same with Gran if he comes back too) Watch... :yucky: