When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Way To Contact Ttk?

Devedander

But not sure what the right forum is...

I wanted to ask ttk about a watch but it's not one he sells and his instructions say to include the number of the watch you are interested in so I obviously can't... also can't PM so what's the best way to contact ttk with a question? :blink:

Or if he doesn't accept requests or questions of this sort it would be good to know also :)

Edited by Devedander

I wanted to ask ttk about a watch but it's not one he sells and his instructions say to include the number of the watch you are interested in so I obviously can't... also can't PM so what's the best way to contact ttk with a question? :blink:

Or if he doesn't accept requests or questions of this sort it would be good to know also :)

If it's not one that he sells...I'm not really sure what you want to ask him....or what you expect in return.

This is a forum....a community, if you will. It is comprised of many people with many experiences and many resources. Many of these members have spent countless hours to provide valuable information to new members....as they discover this community.....and the joy of the hobby that is timepiece collecting.

What this is not...is a bump-and-run Wal Mart type of buying experience for reps.

If you are serious about the hobby.....read....read....and read some more. The more you read and know....the more respect you will earn in this community. Trust me. Been there......still doing that.....

If near instant gratification is what you really need......follow any one of the links in the spam emails you receive. They'll tell you anything you want to hear and will have no problem taking your money.

I wanted to ask if he sources or has access to watches outside what he has up... I have indeed read up and from what I see he puts the most effort into the watches he sells which makes me want to buy from him if possible.

However I also respect his requests as per how to contact him, and after exhausting the only option I had (attempt PM) I see no way to contact him without violating his requested email format (since I would be asking about a watch he isn't listing). Yet I believe he posted he was selling his knife due to interest or request from somewhere on the forum, so it came to me maybe he does take requests. I have read quite a bit but haven't found information to make me lean either way, so having exhausted my resources I am now asking outright.

I apologize, I should have said I wanted to ask him about a watch he does not list for sale, I would have no way of knowing if he sells it without asking... which ironically I don't know how to go about doing. Since he put so much time into describing how he wants to be contacted and how he does not I wanted to put at least a decent amount of effort into researching the proper way to contact him in this case, if there is one.

I think you can see I am not "bump and running" as it were ;)

Edited by Devedander

I wanted to ask if he sources or has access to watches outside what he has up... I have indeed read up and from what I see he puts the most effort into the watches he sells which makes me want to buy from him if possible.

What sort of watches are you after? If you ask the community, we'll be able to help.

Yes beneath the cuddly veneer of these forums lies nothing but violence, conspiracies, and the sale of heinous weapons.

I don't think people understand that your need for a big truck is that you're a strapping gentleman with an arms smuggling business. You probably have an army of Tony Jaaaaas all shouting "Where's My Elephant!" while kneeing and elbowing the local russian mafia blokes into submission.

I don't think people understand that your need for a big truck is that you're a strapping gentleman with an arms smuggling business. You probably have an army of Tony Jaaaaas all shouting "Where's My Elephant!" while kneeing and elbowing the local russian mafia blokes into submission.

Thats it!

I told you NEVER to mention the elephants............

Go get him Tony 241....

137701-17837.jpg

So now you know!!!D :D:D

HE HAS SPOKEN - HE HAS SPOKEN - THE GREAT AND ELUSIVE ONE HAS DEIGNED US WITH SOME LETTERS OF WISDOM................ALAS.................I'm having difficulty with the second part of thy message oh masterful one!

JTB

How about; if you don`t see it, i don`t have it!!!!!

I could be wrong but i don`t think so. :D:D

Ok, someone go up on the rooftop, and turn off the great big searchlight with the 'T' stencil.. Electricity is more expensive than rocking horse [censored] these days.

And oh, please file the stencil under 'dealers' and 'T' so we don't repeat the incident we had here last week.

Thanks

-Ape-