When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

FINALLY got a whole bottle of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille. Why did I take this long???????

This is simply gorgeous. I sprayed twice on my neck and one spray of Tuscan Leather on my chest and Kapow!!!!! Panty dropping

A whole bottle...nice. I only have a half. But I love it so much that I will most likely buy a whole bottle next time.

I cant wait to try the TV and TL together...sounds awesome. love those panty droppers. ;)

TM Angel Men for me today.

Mike

post-19368-0-11345700-1328711828.jpg

I have tried and purchased many of the finest but some way, some how the exclusive and distictive aroma of "Heineken Eau De Beer Fart" has a wafting

and lingering aroma that says "Hey, worship my air". I have personally seen women faint after pouring a quart of this lovely sauce over my head.

Try it! You'll like it.

Wow, thanks again for keeping this topic HOT. I have personally purchased around 10 - 12 new bottles that I would not ever heard about if I would have not started this thread. I now have around 20ish bottles.

Don't worry there are plenty more to purchase.

Wow, thanks again for keeping this topic HOT. I have personally purchased around 10 - 12 new bottles that I would not ever heard about if I would have not started this thread. I now have around 20ish bottles.

Thank you for starting this thread...I too have purchased several bottles of cologne....between the watches and cologne Im going broke. Oh well...at least I'll be wearing a nice watch while smelling good at the poor house. ;)

Creed Aventus for me today.

Mike

Cheers Lobster.

This guy shares his thoughts on the new fragance by Thierry Mugler....Pure Shot.

I was going to blind buy this...but Im not to sure now. I do have to agree with this guy somewhat.

All these special editions...then the price go's way up and there very difficult to find.

I know there a lot of people In the fragrance community that are getting tired of this bs.

He comes out with these great fragrances like Pure Coffee...Pure Havane...Pure Malt...then he limits or discontinues the cologne.

Then they become very expensive if you can even find them. This [censored] Is getting old Imo. It also dosent make a lot of sents. ;) from a buisness standpoint. :bangin:

Joop for me today.

Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2cQYSdyrlE