When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you smell?

thamayor214

the more I read this thread the more confuse I get!!

Tell me, which one will you choose if you only have enough money for just 1 bottle(full size)??

I really like something that is versatile and can be worn daily in any occasions.

You need at least two fragrances. A bottle for spring and summer. And another for fall and winter. I could never go with a single fragrance for year round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's hard to limit yourself to one bottle strictly.

As of now I'd pick Creed Aventus for the warmer days and still undecided for the colder ones.

But it's all so subjective also, all depends on what sort of notes you like as well.

Yeah it's hard to limit yourself to one bottle strictly.

As of now I'd pick Creed Aventus for the warmer days and still undecided for the colder ones.

But it's all so subjective also, all depends on what sort of notes you like as well.

For the warmer months if I had to choose it would be Creed Green Irish Tweed, and for the cooler months Encre Noir by Lalique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of now I'd pick Creed Aventus for the warmer days.

For the warmer months if I had to choose it would be Creed Green Irish Tweed, and for the cooler months Encre Noir by Lalique.

Looks like Greed has won both of you hearts!! Will go and get one. Hmm, which one should I pick?

Thing is, I am not an overly massive Creed fan, however for me personally Aventus is a master piece that no other house has been able to come close to. Despite what people say, I always think a person can find at least one Creed they cannot resist.

I also figured that my colder weather scent may either be

Jacques Bogart Pour Homme (vanilla/cherry tobacco. Elegant), or

Costume National Scent Intense (light incense tea)