When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Du you like Linde Werdelin?

gran

linde-werdelin-spido-lite-sa-nails-2-large-gear-patrol.jpg

linde-werdelin-spido-lite-sa-back-large-gear-patrol.jpg

Timekeeping: Linde Werdelin SpidoLite SA

http://gearpatrol.com/blog/2009/10/21/linde-werdelin-spidolite-sa/

Cost:$12,000

Looks really great and whats better it is powered by a vintage 1970′s A.S Caliber 1876 movement that’s been modified by Svend Andersen (hence, the “SA”).

Svend Andersen is my favorite horologist (and he is a true whoreologist too making all those erotic automatons)

Absolutely love it :tu: My .2c (US, of course ;) ) would be to have luminous markers for each hour, not just the cardinals, and hands more like the Tudor Heritage, rather than the skeleton version, but other than those details... :good::drinks:

Wow, I'm surprised how many people dont like the design. I had the feeling most of the gen world was very enthusiastic about the design (see Fratellowatches, aBlogtoRead etc). I think it's a beautiful design with great details and a great impact and would pick one up ASAP if they repped it.

I am firmly in the less is more camp and the LW folks don't seem to grasp the concept of editing. Just not a fan of complicated looking things that do simple tasks. And for 12 large, I'm definitely on the hunt for something vintage and delicious that's only going up in value like a red Sub.

I'm a big fan of LW. Own 2 of their watches myself (The One and Oktopus DLC). Love the unique case shape and how well it sits on the wrist.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The 3-timer is where it's at. The OP posted pic, not so much.

I like that they made those little computers that can attach to the watch, that's a very innovative idea for a watch.

The Oktopus is a great design. They have superb craftsmanship, but the comments are basically identifying an important point - they are a touch overpriced for what they are.

Still, could do far worse, like the Devon TREAD1 :) what a [censored] monstrosity :)