When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHO WANT'S TO HELP ME THANK THE RWG CREW MEMBERS?

mikellem

It's the end of the year and I wanted to take a minute to give credit to RWG Crew Members. This group of people are hand selected,

and have a passion for watches and also a passion and understanding of the extra work that goes on behind the curtains here to

keep this place running.

I am going to personally list all the crew members, not in any special order so RWG members can give a "Thank You" to these hard

working group of guys. They spend endless hours meeting together online trying to this a better place and they are very successful

at it.l

Admin

TwoTone

Nanuq

By-Tor

dluddy

freddy333

KB

Redwatch

Stephane

Watchmeister

I personally want to say..."Thank You" for your hard work andy commitment to RWG. Without you guys we would not be here! :1a:

I would which ever members would like that thank this Crew to Please chime in on this thread...

Crew Members, I personally take my hat off to you!

Cheers Mates !

MM

Indeed MM...we are very fortunate to have the admin and staff that we do have here. If It were not for this very fact... chances are good that I would have left along time ago.

So a big tip of the hat to are tireless leaders....you guys are the best...and I sincerely mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers and Happy New Year to one and all. :drinks:

Mike

I'm just a newbie started my collection this year but, I could only start buying with confidence after finding this fabulous site.

I just want to say a big thank you to all the Crew that keep the site 'ticking' over :clap2:

This site is an enormous source of information for all of us, long may you continue!

Have a great 2012 all of you :balloon:

I'm sure each team member will pop in to offer their own personal thanks but I think I speak for all when I say we do this for the same reason all you guys are here, we simply love the place.

Yes we have all come together because we share a love of watches but the forum is bigger than the hobby, if I never bought another watch I would still be here everyday just to talk to my friends.

Ken

I want to thank to crew for again a great year on RWG and wish them all the best. All what should be said to thank the crew is already posted so i don't have a lot to add anymore. Oh one thing i forgot ,thanks for making my BB work on RWG via tapatalk.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I'm sure each team member will pop in to offer their own personal thanks but I think I speak for all when I say we do this for the same reason all you guys are here, we simply love the place.

Yes we have all come together because we share a love of watches but the forum is bigger than the hobby, if I never bought another watch I would still be here everyday just to talk to my friends.

Ken

Well said Ken...well said Indeed...I could not possibly agree with you more. :)

Mike

JC, I personally want to thank you form the bottom of my heart, and I

am dead serious. We love to have members who are generous as you

our. This large donation helps admin, when we have a short month

in raising funds to cover the overhead.

My buddy Maxman and Myself have tried to best to raise funds, which

members have done an incredible job. ;)

Many thanks my friend... As all I can say is "Thank You" you are King!

Cheers,

MM

Why does this remind me of the WRC Crew and their well deserved "thanks" for their successful season?

And where precisely has my succulent salmon hidden his glistening manliness? It has come to my well tuned Omniscient Orb that he has been a very, very, very bad boy!

:winkiss: