When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I most regret selling my ........

fotoman

So, which watch do you regret selling.

I have 2 steel fish on gen rubber strap and UN chrono

I want them back, but, not for what I would have to pay :)

And, some straps too. In fact, all the high end ones. I think I learned my lesson on keeping straps.when you have the perfect ones. Don't let them go

post-1267-132498631632.jpg

post-1267-132498633029.jpg

Edited by phoband

I regret selling my Raymond Weil Nabucco...and I knew I would when I sold It.

But I dont regret selling It to Nikki...Sixx. I might pick up another one some day.

It was without a doubt... the nicest rep I have ever had when it comes to quailty...man I miss that watch. :(

The perfect strap is hard to come by...I agree..If you find that perfect strap....hang on to It.

Mike

PS....Nice to see cookie monster Animal back. :clap2:

post-19368-0-61148500-1324987441.jpg

Hands down no question my best strap ever is this golden one. It was leather that V found, only 2 straps were made and they were done by HKTAN. Shown here on a gen corum bubble. Currently on a Pam. I'm going to put some pieces up soon so I can rotate in something new. Then, I'm going to do some photos. The cam I have now doesn't do macro well, hence I haven't done any good photos in a few years. If the house were on fire and I was grabbing some things running out the door. This strap would be one of those things :). And a guitar I have that was in limited production / test run to test the market, then the co went bankrupt. You literally can't find them for sale. It's graphite and carbon fiber.

That's a cool RW piece

post-1267-132499002184.jpg

Edited by phoband

How about a pic...get it? pic.... of the guitar?...If you have one.

Thanks...the RW was Indeed...very cool.

That CORUM looks really nice on that strap...I remember that watch from a few years back...If Im not mistaken.

Mike

Did you buy the corum? My memory is bad and I'm not shi!!ing you since my neck disc fusion the last 2 yrs are a little fuzzy.

This is the body of the carbon fiber. The decals were added by me. I also put the black pickup covers on, if you notice compared to the clean photos, the black pickup covers really change the look to a more uniform black on black look.

But my real baby is the other guitar, JT variax by line 6, blood red shredder. The wood is like a fine watch box or humidor. It has a dual core processor in it and it can emulate just about any guitar you can think of. I sold all my other guitars. I play this 90% of the time.

:)

post-1267-132499347011.jpg

post-1267-132499348506.jpg

post-1267-132499452063.jpg

post-1267-132499453223.jpg

post-1267-132499454306.jpg

post-1267-132499455289.jpg

Well, i just dont have one.....

Fully modded black Omega GMT

Fully modded Omega Seamaster 2531 w/closed case

Fully modded Omega Seamaster 2254 w/closed case (2 of them)

Fully modded Omega Seamaster Electric Blue w/closed case (2 of them)

This is just some of the watches i sold....but when bills are piling up, unfortunately, need to sell watches :(

I hate the fact I sold this beauty last year, I truely regret it big time

bcecloseup002.jpg

bcecloseup012.jpg

nyawristies005.jpg

Its a classy piece.

My regret stems from the prohibitive cost and time of getting it back. If this isn't modded, I could see you picking it up at a good rate.

I've got 2 "I'm never going to sell" pieces up. One in negotiation for trade and the other listed (gen breitling dial) I'm a little nauseous finishing the negotiation. But, I also got some really really bad financial news, so, my little plan to flip some pieces is strained :(