When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DEFINITIVE. Solved sec at 12 or Sec at 6 - A7750 -

rosnik

domi.. the modMEISTER

Sincerely Domi, I don't see how the above statement could be a professional attitude or answer to legit questions...

Without any more details and the questions that need answered - well...answered and details of testing etc provided, my contribution to this topic is over. Members can make of it what they will. I am with Andy and Freddy.

Well, if this topic's goal is to inform the community, you shure should stay here and post Zig in my opinion.

Knowing Andy's work, me too I'm with him :kicking:

I guess some pics and more info from Domi would not hurt.

But if this works, great!

Indeed :)

now Tim please show me how you supported this community .... ;)

Come on Frank, no drama here only questions to educate ourself ;)

:gathering:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Frank, no drama here only questions to educate ourself ;)

:gathering:

me love Drama - me Dramaqueen :) i will ask Domi - i still have one week free - wanted to visit him next week - maybe he can undress some movements and i make pixx - problem is,

his english is even worse then mine ;)

me love Drama - me Dramaqueen :) i will ask Domi - i still have one week free - wanted to visit him next week - maybe he can undress some movements and i make pixx - problem is,

his english is even worse then mine ;)

Mee too bad english i speek :partytime:

Yes undress undress...me love undressed :pimp:

I think I' will not post extra messages in this tread.

I think that Domenico, do not will post extra info about, only because he is not English speaking.

You can always write him in Germany language if you'll like.

The upper replay was written with difficult translations.

You all guys can take your consideration about this revolutionary mod for you.

I'm no more interested about.

I simply posted it ,because I thought it was it interesting to you to know about it,

And I posted this , without no willing to hurt nobody.

Wile the sarcastic replay hurt me for sure.

So, I wish you'll pass one nice day!

This to all the guys!

I simply posted it ,because I thought it was it interesting to you to know about it,

No sarcastic reply from me, only looking from the engineering side and want to know more details.

This is the reason for RWG and what makes us a great community.

It is a very interesting modification (whatever the details are), BUT, without any more details on the modification and no answers to the questions we have asked, we have no facts to go on.

Sorry your feeling like you have been attacked and you won't post anymore.

I am a new member to RWG and I am a firm believer in robust dialogue. I believe questioning and having a technical discussion will always lead to better understanding and outcomes. I am happy to translate any of the questions to German and the responses back to English, if this is helpful and furthers the dialogue. Please let me know, if I need to translate The Zigmeister's questions.

I am a new member to RWG and I am a firm believer in robust dialogue. I believe questioning and having a technical discussion will always lead to better understanding and outcomes. I am happy to translate any of the questions to German and the responses back to English, if this is helpful and furthers the dialogue. Please let me know, if I need to translate The Zigmeister's questions.

you have to translate it to Italian which is far mor complicated - there are like 2000 different dialects alone in Sizily ..

i try :

Ciao Bello - e mostrare i tuoi bei gioielli - siamo tutti cose più belle su di essa per vedere il due! Grazie a voi e di culto più grande orologiaio dell'anno!

I don't understand why we can't see the procedure ...

Is it like a super secret patented method that all of us would try to copy afterwards?

I thought this community was about sharing knowledge and not trying to make a profit.

That being said, I think this thread is a sad example of a trend noticeable throughout RWG at the moment. It has absolutely no value at all to the community.

Cheers, Tim

Well said Tim, we are all about sharing information here at RWG ... I cannot speak for the other boards or their policies.

Ziggy's detailed photography and explanations have been a huge help to many members and we're lucky to have him here.

• 1 year later...

I sent 2 AP:s ROO to Mr Domi for spa treatment 3 jewels

One of them was slowing down and did not reset ok

Both watches is very nice running and keeps time

P

Great to hear.  What's the going rate to have the 3 extra jewels added ?