When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty's new Superlumed Sea Dweller.....

duke1973

Well this one arrived today, just some Q&D's for you guys. The rehaut is wokky but it looks like the crystal makes a lot worse than it it. When looked at from dead on the rehaut doesn't appear to be so wokky. the farther I hold the watch away from my eyes the worse it gets? So that's why I think the crystal distortion is making look much worse than it is.

The crown guards need to be shaved but are not stubby like we thought. The lugs at 2 and 7 o'clock are not finished properly, looks like they forgot to brush them? I don't think the bracelet is alll that bad, it's really close to my SSD bracelet. the end links look decent to me.

The superlume is good but not great like C3 superluminova, it will last all night though.

Gotta go to work so I'll let you experts take over from here.....post-39931-0-66766900-1327543170.jpgpost-39931-0-23918900-1327543197.jpgpost-39931-0-99286800-1327543210.jpgpost-39931-0-10527200-1327543224.jpgpost-39931-0-15008500-1327543240.jpgpost-39931-0-82193500-1327543258.jpg

E,

That's what I'm thinking. I'll swap this dial and hands into the SSD I have now. The lume is awesome on this one! The dial is the same diameter as the SSD so it should fit. It appears the caseback is the same size also.

So my intial plans for this one look to be good to go! (initial plans were to use the caseback, dial, hands for the SSD cases we bought as "parts"....for those who are wondering?)

I guess some parts can be use, bit none of us should buy this watch, dealers need to realize that we are not new in this game, and bring good products here. all i can say is that they were lazy and they cal

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

This is no 1:1 at all

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

This thread seems to be about the first version that was pulled. What about the updated version witth better rehaut?

I supposedly have one of the "newer" ones coming also.....It was ordered from Trusty time the same day they posted the updated pics. It will be here today according to the tracking.

I'll update the thread with new pictures of it if it's different.

• Like 1

The SAME EXACT watch........I said on another forum that I thought it was strange that the were able to totally rework the rehaut in such a short time. I mentioned I thought they might have used old pictures or photoshopped the old ones... The elder members over on the other forum totally defended Andrew and said he has never been un trustyworthy. Well IMO, THIS is misleading and ttoally unacceptable [censored]!

It's going back........

The more I think about this the madder I get.....This is total CRAP! I'm going to email Trusty and ask Josh/Andrew what the deal with this "improved" SD rehaut is? If they say it's fixed I'm calling bull s--t!! I'll send them pics of what I received and show them it's NOT fixed, it's the same watch from the old QC pics...

I'll let all of you know what they say, although it may be a couple of weeks before I get a response.....