When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aside from RWG...

tabularasa415

I agree 100%. This is by far the most knowledgable and friendly community of ANY forum I have ever been to (including those concerning other topics). I am also a member of all the other rep boards, but rarely visit them, everything I need and everyone I want to talk to is here.

I like the knowledge level of all things Panerai on "Wristcheck", and the sales board at "Repgeeks" is quite active....I like all the rep sites and visit them all frequently, and have done so for a long time!!

Each site has its own "flavor", and to me, variety is the spice of life..!!! :inverted: :inverted:

First one I went to was RWI. The guys there were friendly, but their format sucked. They make it so hard to find anything on that site. Then I found RWG (cue the chorus of angels singing as the clouds part and the sun's rays burst through and shine light across the Earth). RWG is, hands-down, the best rep forum anywhere - and in the running for top forum of any type in my opinion. I have a log-in at repgeek, but like someone else said, it's only to see links from here. Repgeek's format is similar to RWI and I can't find anything on that website. It doesn't have to be hard to find things on a forum, does it?

RWG ALL THE WAY...NO REASON TO VISIT ANOTHER REP FORUM...