When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sunny Saturday Wristies

sgtguk

Damn R, that may be the best looking rolex ever. Feel free to wear her everyday so she and I can visit through your wristies.

And if she ever needs watching while you are out visiting the mouse, you know my address;)

:) Bringing the 5514 with me on our family trips to the Kingdom has become a sort of tradition for me...

And it's almost always on my left wrist; rarely a time it's not. When I post in wristie threads, those watches are usually on the right wrist...

;)

As usual, some fantastic watches here !

I'm very happy with my last purchase.

A Noob (odl school) Explo with a gen crown (mandatory) and gen crystal.

Missing a gen dial, which I will hunt for, and it will be almost a good as my previous gen 16570 sold a long time ago now :)

RolexExplorerIIBlackNoob2012_800_012.jpg

RolexExplorerIIBlackNoob2012_800_004.jpg

Thanks Cats!

Yeah the shells are still alive :)

I've less time to post in our community but I still like watches.

What is cool, or not, is that after having tried replications and gens of various models, I know which I love, like and dislike.

The Explorer II is nice but not on top of my list.

And the Noob is soooo close to a gen, that I'm more than happy with a replication.

In the end, I got many gens (not all at the same time) and I would recommend to have the gens of models one want really to wear very often.

For the rest, good replications are fine enough and most of the time so close to their gen counter part I don't see the reason not to have them handy.

Unless, of course, if the budget allows to have only gens, which is not that bad at the end of the day!

All the best

Stephane