When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yuki Case 1680

josechano

The reason why I open this thread is because around 5 months ago I bought a Yuki case that has the rehaut terrible and I got a refund from yuki now I request pics from the recent case and I receive those so I hope its been fixed.

Let me know if someone has bought one recently.

Hi B, Hope your well

He's just shipped me a GW 1665 caseback with no shipping cost. He states free shipping to Europe, not sure why he's charged you mate?

M

+1

I have also never had to pay for shipping to EU when dealing with Yuki.

BTW M, how much is their GW 1665 caseback? I could actually use one of those.. :)

The reason why I open this thread is because around 5 months ago I bought a Yuki case that has the rehaut terrible and I got a refund from yuki now I request pics from the recent case and I receive those so I hope its been fixed.

Let me know if someone has bought one recently.

I can't specifically answer this question, because I haven't bought one, I can say that it is very apparent lately that Yuki has gotten on the ball about fixing certain issues on popular items.

For example, the latest version of the 1675 dial is startling. It's so close to gen, you could fool yourself. A couple of their bracelets have gotten really good. It wouldn't surprise me if they fixed this issue with the case.

I ordered a 1680 case right before chinese new year but they refunded my money and said they cannot make me one and get in touch with them after NY. Paid them again after CNY and refunded my money again. Reason was their master watch maker died????. Hopefully this is a new source as i believe they do not make their own case. I ended up buying a phong case.

Not as bad of a price as I thought, when I see anything that has "No price" email for current prices. I take that to mean way too much!! HaHa But these are not bad for the money.

youd be surprised what a yuki case actually costs ;)

ok so i ll tell you

$34

BUT there is a minimum order quantity of 500 pieces thats $17,000 to get that price, not including export import logistics.

i doubt yuki maintains an inventory from this factory which means they pay a lot more than that and has to wait 35 days to have it made when an order comes in.

youd be surprised what a yuki case actually costs ;)

ok so i ll tell you

$34

BUT there is a minimum order quantity of 500 pieces thats $17,000 to get that price, not including export import logistics.

i doubt yuki maintains an inventory from this factory which means they pay a lot more than that and has to wait 35 days to have it made when an order comes in.

How do yo know that? Ive always wanted to find those factories in my trips to Guangzhou-HK, never find them.