When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Sql -Pl still a member here?

offshore

As I said before, the one thing that does not add up for me regarding this situation is that if this member was truly out to scam people, why are there no sales threads here for this stuff?

This seems pretty obvious to me, he wants to keep rep community and gen community separated. If he would've put those straps for sale here I would have jumped on it even faster. It's a good question why he did NOT post them overhere, if they are gen, why not helping rep members having a great deal? Those AP straps are a steal at that price, if they would have been gen...

Thanks for the investigation, I fully understand that it is not obvious concerning the matter of such a long term member with lot's of contribution. I liked him as well.

You're full of $hit. I bought a "gen" PO strap from you on TZ while you were using Glamorous Altelier as your username. You're using a different username now but even your current ad clearly lists an email address with glamorous atelier on it. You sent me a rep strap, plain and simple. People like you ruin this hobby for all of us.

Robert is right, view these threads:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f319/fs-oem-omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-rubber-strap-22-mm-307091.html (check the username and the e-mail address in the sales thread)

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=5226676&rid=92462 (check the username and the e-mail address in the sales thread)

Now, this is what I can't really understand from latest posts by @edge - is there conclusive, hard evidence that e-mail address(es) used by scammer(s) are Macieks ? I don't mean evidence like "He uses "DBGS" in his e-mail adress" or "Could be a coincidence, but would be rather strange in my opinion.". If there is EXACTLY (not similar, or same e-mail domain) the same address used in any of these scams, and that address can be directly linked to Maciek (for example, if he used it for registration to fora, or he used it as his PP address), then I say he is guilty and he should be held responsible, but I still did not see this evidence - and I don't want us to be like these guys:

tt2.jpg

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise....

:inverted:

regards

Yes, I have multiple emails from him using that name during my transaction.

Maybe Gran but our team will get to the bottom of it and make sure we make the right decision.

Right now there's a heck of a lot of fluff and not a lot of solid meaty stuff.

We will grill Sql_pl and if he doesn't come up with the right answers he's gone, but we wont be a party to a witch hunt.

Ken

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Maybe Gran but our team will get to the bottom of it and make sure we make the right decision.

Right now there's a heck of a lot of fluff and not a lot of solid meaty stuff.

We will grill Sql_pl and if he doesn't come up with the right answers he's gone, but we wont be a party to a witch hunt.

Ken

+1

Guest Sql_pl

Edge.

Facts are that you have bought a gen strap from me over gen forum. It never arrived and I refunded your money. If I was to hide anything would I tell you it was me back then? Come on. And then you automatically assume all other guys you mention is me?

I did have some genuine straps, parts and stuff and I did sell some things. Even take z3ko as an example, btw thanks for reminding me about that, I even forgot about our ingenieur kevlar deal. Make sure you double check it for being gen now.

Plus, do you guys know the nature of gen forum members? They rarely do anything with their watches with their own hands. Most parts/straps I sold have been mounted by ADs and authenticated. Would you ship fake stuff pretty much directly to the hands of AD?

Yes, I did get banned at TZ and WUS, I believe due to some late shippings or non-deliveries (I have seen some complaints about that, I admit), but even when I tried to inquire I did not get any answer from their Mod teams, never.

I am getting tired of this. I guess I will let mods do their work and make their decissions. If needed I can send you (mods) info on some of my buyers (one of them being one of the most known AP collector in fact) who bought several things from me and never had any issues.

Oh and posting info on my company and stuff here Edge? Are you twelve?

Guest Sql_pl

Well, in some sale threads he states to contact him via XXX@XXX.com is you have any further questions. The e-mail adress where I sent my money to was the same e-mail adress and belonged to a guy who was named Maciej XXX, then I linked this to Maciek and sent him a message on RG asking if he was that guy and I posted the e-mail adress in my PM. He said he was that guy. Also I have checked out the guy names Maciej XXX on the internet and it leads me to his FB page, which is him (he posted pics of weekends or something on here before, I recognised him). And it also leads to a Polosh company called SQL Sp. z o.o. company registered with number (XXXX ) 2003-10-14 and in this company he is CEO since 2011-05-10. Now he should be 27 years old. If the RWG crew wants this information, I'd gladly send it over.

Once again Edge. You asked me if that was me. I told you that was me. It is not like you have to proove that you have bought from me.

And here you proove that when I said it was me, it was in fact me.

But you strangely assume I have million other personalities as well.

As I said before, the one thing that does not add up for me regarding this situation is that if this member was truly out to scam people, why are there no sales threads here for this stuff?

Red, I think its pretty clear that people here and on other rep forums are very informed as to the "tells" of replica products. The gen forum guys really aren't as informed as to subtle differences and for the most part, rep products can be passed as gen over there fairly easily. If he had tried posting a scam sale here he likely would have been found out in minutes. Thank god that we have rep guys on those gen forums because I think this kind of thing would happen a lot more if we weren't there.

Edge.

Facts are that you have bought a gen strap from me over gen forum. It never arrived and I refunded your money. If I was to hide anything would I tell you it was me back then? Come on. And then you automatically assume all other guys you mention is me?

I did have some genuine straps, parts and stuff and I did sell some things. Even take z3ko as an example, btw thanks for reminding me about that, I even forgot about our ingenieur kevlar deal. Make sure you double check it for being gen now.

Plus, do you guys know the nature of gen forum members? They rarely do anything with their watches with their own hands. Most parts/straps I sold have been mounted by ADs and authenticated. Would you ship fake stuff pretty much directly to the hands of AD?

Yes, I did get banned at TZ and WUS, I believe due to some late shippings or non-deliveries (I have seen some complaints about that, I admit), but even when I tried to inquire I did not get any answer from their Mod teams, never.

I am getting tired of this. I guess I will let mods do their work and make their decissions. If needed I can send you (mods) info on some of my buyers (one of them being one of the most known AP collector in fact) who bought several things from me and never had any issues.

I read this and I must say that Sql_pl bhas some good answers and I can understand he is tired of it

he is not denying those are his emails

Or did I miss something?

The ap rubber strap shown in the ad is a replica strap

Is it or not his ad?

I do agree edge should have kept the personal info between him and the mods via pm

Maybe he or the mods can edit the post to just say personal info shared with mods.

has someone who is just reading this without knowing any of the posters i am starting to think edge might be right

Plus, do you guys know the nature of gen forum members? They rarely do anything with their watches with their own hands. Most parts/straps I sold have been mounted by ADs and authenticated. Would you ship fake stuff pretty much directly to the hands of AD

Why would an AD buy from you gen parts to fit on a customers watch when they as AD could order direct from the manufacturer im a AD of most high street brands and few from the swatch group and i would never ever buy parts to put on a customers watch from anywhere other than the manufacturer or a registered trade dealer like cousinuk or hs walsh etc

​only my opinon but it just doesn't add up to me as the new guy looking in

Plus, do you guys know the nature of gen forum members? They rarely do anything with their watches with their own hands. Most parts/straps I sold have been mounted by ADs and authenticated. Would you ship fake stuff pretty much directly to the hands of AD

Why would an AD buy from you gen parts to fit on a customers watch when they as AD could order direct from the manufacturer im a AD of most high street brands and few from the swatch group and i would never ever buy parts to put on a customers watch from anywhere other than the manufacturer or a registered trade dealer like cousinuk or hs walsh etc

Read again what he has written... He didn't say he sells to ADs.

People on gen forums are afraid to set the time themselves. So if they buy a strap they go to the AD and ask them to change the strap/bracelet.. IF he sells fakes, the AD would know best and tell the customers.

Edited by Tom Hawkes

Guest Sql_pl

Ok, will explain it in easier form:

Buyer buys strap or part. Being scared of replacing he takes it to his ad, service etc so they do the work for him.

Some buyers took it there only for authentication as well.

Oh, Tom beat me to it. Thank you!

Most parts/straps I sold have been mounted by ADs and authenticated. Would you ship fake stuff pretty much directly to the hands of AD makes it sound to like you supplied them direct just my view will retract it if its wrong

​just my opinion of course

I disagree that most ad's would know a rep rubber strap from a gen one in most cases

It's not they are being asked to authenticate and compare to genuine

Plus forum gen owners I suspect do change their own straps, general public no but if you care enough to belong to a forum you have more than average interest

This is all off topic

The rep ap rubber strap in the ad I saw is a rep so who's ad is it and does it direct to an email used by the SQL ; anything else is off topic

I would like to hear him deny the ad and the email 100 percent

Edge.

Once again Edge. You asked me if that was me. I told you that was me. It is not like you have to proove that you have bought from me.

And here you proove that when I said it was me, it was in fact me.

But you strangely assume I have million other personalities as well.

Please answer all the questions that have been asked by me. I do assume those other profiles are from you indeed, since they are all linking to one and the same address, the one you've e-mailed me with. Pics of rep straps were put online on gen forums with those accounts, even that is a violation of the rules here. No reps on gen fora. But this is not what it's about, please answer the questions.

The only thing you've posted on gen fora are selling threads, not even a small contribution, which is odd as well imo. Gen owners?! I do think there are enough gen owners overhere, guys, do you get your strap changed at an AD? The ones on a forum are very interested in timepieces, threads do come up often with the question of how to change a strap. + The straps you picked to sell are great reps, barely noticeable, even by an AD. That is no answer to this mess.

You did get banned on those fora and you "suppose" it's by late shipping etc? Bull$hit to me. At least you would have gotten a warning, those are stand up fora. They do not ban all of a sudden.

Before you send info to the mods about your satisfuying buyers, update them first about the fact that there are reps floating around on gen sites, maybe they don't even know the differences? As it IS hard to say, even we as rep knowledgable and gen knowledgable people hardly can point out the flaws. But in some cases we can as with the Diver strap you are offering. Not knowing any flaws, gen people can be had pretty easy.

How about those bad experiences? How about robertb? He says he received a fake strap? How about the member on watchprosite? He says as well he received a fake strap. This is confusing.

Anyhow, I will leave it with this, and I do hope there will be a solution to this as it stinks, the whole situation.

*@ Mods, is it possible to delete the info about the company? The thing is that it helps proving that all those profiles are one and the same person, all leading to the same e-mail address.

We need some answers to some questions I've posted, also reply robertb and others with questions. You may be tired of this situation, I'm getting tired of all those people trying to scam gen people with reps.

End of discussion for me, I've provided enough information.

Edited by edgematic1