When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Sql -Pl still a member here?

offshore

For christ's sake!!!! What an obvious thread. Where there is smoke there is fire. The fact that SQL follows the thread but only replies short and to meaningless posts instead of tackling the accusations says it all IMO.

On the other hand people. Don't think a ban is solving the problem. This situation is caused by SQL bad and immoral ethics. A ban can be easily bypassed and he will register again under different username. From then on he can continue his shady business invisible.....

From then on he can continue his shady business invisible.....

Jail isn't gonna work either ;) maybe he will repent and rejoin us at a later time...it is Easter anything is possible

But if there is anything shady being offered we will spot it regardless of name used

Guest zeleni kukuruz
How is that supposed to work? You would have to ban the whole IP range..

It works like KB says, but if you have a ip generator that changes your ip address everytime you use your cp then it can work. Many downloaders use this method to hide your ip address.

Guys, please don't get into details on how to hide your ip ...WTF?!!! I was just merely saying a ban can be bypassed and mustn't be seen as something that can fix the problem. IMO a ban works counter constructive. Now you know who you are dealing with. Whereas you have to go through the whole CSI stuff again if he signs in with a new username.

Guys, please don't get into details on how to hide your ip ...WTF?!!! I was just merely saying a ban can be bypassed and mustn't be seen as something that can fix the problem. IMO a ban works counter constructive. Now you know who you are dealing with. Whereas you have to go through the whole CSI stuff again if he signs in with a new username.

Thank you. Last thing we need are tips on how to "beat the system". :)

No one gave tips on how to "hide" your IP. There is no "IP generator" that Kukuruz was speaking of.. Most broadband ISPs use dynamic addressing so banning the IP isn't gonna do the trick.

Besides: Sql never tried to scam anyone on here or offer reps as gens so calm down everyone..

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ooo yes there is Tommy boy :)

But i wont go futher down that line, but do a deeper look and you will find it. Two years ago i got banned over at torrentleach for not seeding, i tested the ip generator and it worked, so there is away :) but enough of that now.

But i wont go futher down that line, but do a deeper look and you will find it. Two years ago i got banned over at torrentleach for not seeding, i tested the ip generator and it worked, so there is away :) but enough of that now.

God damn.... Maybe you can try that generator again soon.

Guest zeleni kukuruz
If you keep scamming people with the IP generator story you will be next one to bite the dust.. jk

Baaaaaahahahahaha...

Thanks for the pm tommy boy :) will pm you back tomorrow, tommy is probebly right about the generator!

So, this is how it ends ... although I must say I'm not happy with this ending, I admire the way in which admin/mod team handled this situation, and I fully trust their judgment in this unfortunate situation. Nevertheless, it leaves me kind of sad.

Going to miss his GF photos though :)

Well, there is a thread over on RG, with lot of his GF pics pulled out - posted some time ago by none else but @edgematic. Probably he stumbled upon them while "investigating" :yu: ... just sayin'

On the other hand people. Don't think a ban is solving the problem. This situation is caused by SQL bad and immoral ethics. A ban can be easily bypassed and he will register again under different username. From then on he can continue his shady business invisible.....

Man, are you serious - what problem do you talk about ?? If he signs again here, he starts from beginning, and he doesn't have any credit that would enable him to cheat around here (although he never did that on rep fora). And if he signs again on gen fora - who cares, as long as he can't be linked to this fora. If you think ban isn't the solution what do you suggest ?? Maybe talk to some law enforcement agency and suggest that they check him for selling counterfeit items as gen items, and that is a crime ... unlike us around here who sell counterfeit items as counterfeit items, and that is not a crime ... or maybe it is for those silly law enforcement agencies ... uppps, sorry law enforcement officer, can we forget about this before you start tracking and taking down members of our fora for selling counterfeit items. Jeez guys lets get real for a moment, he is banned, kicked out from this place ... end of story, THE END, no more ...

regards

No one gave tips on how to "hide" your IP. There is no "IP generator" that Kukuruz was speaking of.. Most broadband ISPs use dynamic addressing so banning the IP isn't gonna do the trick.

Besides: Sql never tried to scam anyone on here or offer reps as gens so calm down everyone..

I can't comment on the technical stuff but Tom makes an important point. SQL has never scammed anyone here and nor did he run away. This is about actions elsewhere.

• Like 1

I just want to thank the RWG admin and staff for keeping cool heads and keeping this thread open. The situation played out for everone to see. It might not have ended as everyone would have liked...but RWG did what they thought was the right thing. I happen to agree.

You really cant ask more out of a community and the people who run It. :thumbs:

Mike