When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some MBK specials......

hiker01

NICE! That Porsche Diver is an awesome watch! I want one!

+1 to that , but the Hublot (new watch alert) rocks, what type is that?

The Rolex is ok but its hard ro tell how the dial is ? its looks a very flat green ? How is it Hike?

You've had quite the trip and these are a bit of a bonus

Is mbk just a normal shopping mall do they sell reps ???always unsure of that

both. they have every thing a shopping mall has +reps, most are street quality, some are above average, they sell all kinds of replica items: purses, clothing, parfume, shoes, etc etc. and a really good pizza hut upstairs +arcade and movie theater.

its weird as they usually hide the rolex and omegas, since reps arent actually legal in thailand, but keep all the less popular brands flaunted in plain site. :bangin:

Yes, I'm back.....will update with Everest adventure when I get back home. I'll be spending some time for a week for some RnR split between Changmai and Kho pei pei starting tomorrow....

Just sharing with you what I picked up from MBK......and yes you have to tell the store owner, you only want the best, and they start opening the bottom safe or sending someone to pick it up somewhere........

Ipicked 6 total....2 ceramic subs, 1 tt ceramic gmt, the hublot and a black dlc porche diver:

Quality is as good as our dealers, btw.......

post-4000-0-49341300-1333798988.jpg

post-4000-0-69462800-1333799026.jpg

post-4000-0-87826900-1333799122.jpg

post-4000-0-40385100-1333799224.jpg

post-4000-0-94665200-1333799274.jpg

my fiances dad likes in thailand i wonder if i could get him to pay a visit or go over to visit i always thought it would only be the canal street quality ones in places like this under the counter or behind walls lol

Yes, I'm back.....will update with Everest adventure when I get back home. I'll be spending some time for a week for some RnR split between Changmai and Kho pei pei starting tomorrow....

Just sharing with you what I picked up from MBK......and yes you have to tell the store owner, you only want the best, and they start opening the bottom safe or sending someone to pick it up somewhere........

Ipicked 6 total....2 ceramic subs, 1 tt ceramic gmt, the hublot and a black dlc porche diver:

Quality is as good as our dealers, btw.......

How did you do on price? Common belief is that a walk-in buyer will get a worse deal than if they went through a TD on the Forum. And thanks for posting the Porsche pieces. They are technically beautiful.

How did you do on price? Common belief is that a walk-in buyer will get a worse deal than if they went through a TD on the Forum. And thanks for posting the Porsche pieces. They are technically beautiful.

i was trying to find a complete 1680 like the one PT has for a good price. their initial asking was $200 USD and it wasnt the same low beat ETA model either. mind you it is negotiable but people in the mall drive a hard bargain sometimes, too many farangs more than willing to pay the asking price with out bargaining.

also keep in mind our dealers are in China, factory direct , Thailand has to import these from China (next door)

i buy mostly tee shirts and polos when there since you can get these things for $2 - $6 100% cotton. electronics are also usually the same or more expensive than state side. leather goods are an excellent bargain, quality crocodile leather dress shoes for $70, stingray wallets for $20. then you bargain a better price.