When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Poll: Would you by a new improved TC Date Wheel Overlay?

janeto72

So here's the deal, the current TC Submariner Date wheel overlay for the ETA 2824 has a grayish background.Which is not correct.The background should be white.We as a group can have that changed; but we need a commitment of 200 orders to realize this change.Your investment would be minimum.This would give us the most accurate and finest DWO available to the market.

What is so special about the TC Date Wheel Overlay you ask?

It has a crisp, sharp text and font, it has alignment marks to align it easily to any ETA 2824 movement.It is made of thin metal foil stock; but most important, it has one gen like feature that all other DWO's don't or never have had.The date font is a raised print.This feature alone makes the TC datewheel the finest available. As well, you could even use this DWO in your other ETA projects and really make your watch stand out.......Now remember TC doesn't make any money on this.This is his offering to the community.A group purchase gives us power to buy product and make changes to improve product.

If you are interested,

please list your name in this thread.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what makes you think theyll correctly change it just for us? ive dealt with factories before its a can of worms.

first get them to produce a case with out a V serial so TC doesnt have to sand it off and maybe i ll believe they'll change the color from grey to white for us.

grey is also probably an unintenional result and has nothing to do with getting the color picker wrong.

and most MOQs are 350-500

and what makes you think theyll correctly change it just for us? ive dealt with factories before its a can of worms.

first get them to produce a case with out a V serial so TC doesnt have to sand it off and maybe i ll believe they'll change the color from grey to white for us.

grey is also probably an unintenional result and has nothing to do with getting the color picker wrong.

and most MOQs are 350-500

MOQ for this DWO is 200.......they will change it if we commit to 200.....

So the new TC Date wheel overlay will be a go ahead as long as we commit to a minimum of 200 pieces. The factory will make the new improved TC DWO with the white background and raised print.This will be the finest DWO produced, crisp font, white background, raised glossy black print. The cost for the DWO will be $15.00 USD.Please commit and add your name to the list.

I only need one, but count me in.

I bought the DW overlay with some other parts from TC and was very pleased with everything else, but not the DW overlay.

To say they are grey is almost an understatement. I layed it next to a gen DW and it was like night and day.

But what was very impressive is the font, size and the layered ink look on TC's; one to one with a gen!

Just the damn color of the backround that ruined it for me.

This is the last part I need to finish my uber-franken sub.

Jack