When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage DWOs

FxrAndy

i spent 4 hours reversing and cleaning up the numbers.

hows this looking? low quality laser draft

im thinking in between waiting for my cases to get sorted out; i ll attempt to make cheap, high quality , professionally made over lays for the people of this forum, we deserve it. if rolo can come up with a vector based ETA version that would be ideal in maintaining crispness, thanks for the high quality image none the less :good:

post-10838-0-16161400-1347487022_thumb.j

• 3 months later...
Guest zeleni kukuruz
I too have a eta corrected dwo but never found a print shop to make them up. It is not as good as the ones here, but it is a flat top 3 and open 6 and 9. If anyone can find a print ship to make these, they'd be a hot sell.

I think RolexAddict can help you with this ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I printed out a vintage overlay and installed it in my new 16014 datejust franken. I'm still not in love with the sharpness of the text--my photo printer is 8 years old. But you have to get close up to notice any rough edges. As of now, I'm using Epson matte presentation paper; it's very thin :), but the print isn't raised :(. I will try some white decal paper next.

The other issue I have is that the size isn't quite right just yet. Resizing the wheel and aligning it to the window is a real headache without dial feet. Maybe six of the dates are off a bit. But the font is so large on my wheel that its easy to see. Finally, please post if you have a clear open 6 and 9 overlay for the 3035 movement (with the ETA ordering).

D194C404-7CC4-466F-9B1F-017906DFB0E3-246

74B2C39C-ECF8-4B85-9BDB-7A46A168612F-246

0CA47943-B583-4771-95AF-C1800BE680DE-246

I printed out a vintage overlay and installed it in my new 16014 datejust franken. I'm still not in love with the sharpness of the text--my photo printer is 8 years old. But you have to get close up to notice any rough edges. As of now, I'm using Epson matte presentation paper; it's very thin :), but the print isn't raised :(. I will try some white decal paper next.

The other issue I have is that the size isn't quite right just yet. Resizing the wheel and aligning it to the window is a real headache without dial feet. Maybe six of the dates are off a bit. But the font is so large on my wheel that its easy to see. Finally, please post if you have a clear open 6 and 9 overlay for the 3035 movement (with the ETA ordering).

D194C404-7CC4-466F-9B1F-017906DFB0E3-246

74B2C39C-ECF8-4B85-9BDB-7A46A168612F-246

0CA47943-B583-4771-95AF-C1800BE680DE-246

is this from my reversed template?