When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My exsperiece with gen watch forum

tessa

OMG how boring can it be in a GEN watchforum. I have spend some time in this forum and everybody are moreless HOMO or pors idiots. Trying to ask for prices, god dealers or taxfree rules. Then you are [censored]. The moderator have there watchstores i believe so they don't want to help you or let people speak about. If you say something you are banned forever .

I HATE GEN CLOCKERS

I don't write in here often, but feel compelled to here-- Tessa, I complete agree with you about gen forums. I own a gen 16610 but could never spend time on TRF like I do here or RWI.

But your use of the term 'homo' is unacceptable. You can dislike people for participating in boring websites, but using a slur is nasty and childish. If you're not embarrassed by it now, you will be in a few years when it falls out of the English lexicon (just like every other epithet that people eventually figured out wasn't ok), so cut your losses and cut it out.

Having been a dealer in bothe Genuine and Reps, I say that you find good and bad everywhere. I have had problems on RepGeek which was not really my fault, but I have found here and TRF are fine. You can't label everyone with the same brush. I love watches, both genuine and rep, so i like to look in on all the forums where possible. However, I do find the rep forums more interesting as reps are much more affordable, and the way some people have built Franken Watches amazing!

I'm mostly with you, Freddy, but I'd argue that hate speech is never best left unanswered. Derogatory terms for gay men and women, just like racial slurs, have an ugly history of going hand in hand with real discrimination and even violence, so my own take is that a response is always worthwhile. All that said, as a rule you're right--no need to feed the trolls!

Speking personally (unofficially), I thought the original poster's comment was sophomoric. And as long as it was made in a general context & not directed at anyone in particular, I would just say don't feed the trolls, if you know what I mean.

OMG how boring can it be in a GEN watchforum. I have spend some time in this forum and everybody are moreless HOMO or pors idiots. Trying to ask for prices, god dealers or taxfree rules. Then you are [censored]. The moderator have there watchstores i believe so they don't want to help you or let people speak about. If you say something you are banned forever .

I HATE GEN CLOCKERS

Who the fu@k is this guy? HOMO?.... really guy? What is this, the 80's? Your posts have brought the intelligence level of this forum down a notch bro. Just sayin'

I'm mostly with you, Freddy, but I'd argue that hate speech is never best left unanswered.

Fortunately, my lexicon contains no entry for 'hate speech'. Instead, it references a nursery rhyme that has yet to be proven insufficient for the most egregious of comments - Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me.