When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from (probably) the youngest member

markiemark

I've been a member for a couple months now creeping around here, but I never introduced myself. Since I'm more often on RWG I decided to do a little introduction:

My name is Mark, I am a 23 year old webdesigner from the Netherlands. I bought my first rep when I was 16, it was a Breitling Bentley edition, plastic-shiny kind for $60. It was waaaay too big so it was literally hanging on my wrist (like a rapper).

Two years ago I bought my first 'good' rep, a PAM253 from a dude on YouTube (see pic below) and I'm still proud of it. The strap is a bit messed up since the quality of the leather is the cardboard kind. Last week I ordered a French Ammo strap from Ted Su and I'm waiting for it like a kid on Christmas. When it arrives I'll show it off here!

At this moment I'm saving up for a new rep, not sure which one yet. My preferences so far: PAM111 Noob, PAM88/237 H-factory, Submariner 114060 Noob (hate the bezel insert and hands though), JLC NSD, and the APROO Diver.

Thats about it...

O and the promised pic:

post-46462-0-33117600-1346913973_thumb.j

Good to hear from you Mark....you young whippersnapper.;) I too have a 253 that I like very much. I just wish that a saphire crystal becomes available one day soon. I'm always so afraid that I will scratch the crystal. Us old guys bump Into a lot of [censored].. unfortunately. :wheelchair:

Mike

Good to hear from you Mark....you young whippersnapper. ;) I too have a 253 that I like very much. I just wish that a saphire crystal becomes available one day soon. I'm always so afraid that I will scratch the crystal. Us old guys bump Into a lot of [censored].. unfortunately. :wheelchair:

Mike

And what does a young whippersnapper look like, pray tell? :D

Welcome! At 23 I doubt you're the youngest member here. I joined the original RWG back in 2006 when I was 22 (I'm 29 now).. I was a younger member.. but over the years we've even seen high schoolers around here. So yeah.. don't try to make you're self feel younger than you are... you just make us others feel like OLD FARTS!! haha.

Have fun and welcome to the jungle.