When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Black Bay on the way!

cougar1

Yes and no. The Rolex Oyster braclet have wider middle links, however the center links of the Black Bay bracelet are much wider and the ratio between center and outer links width is off imho.

Yeah, the oyster bracelet has a one full to one half ratio, give or take. The outer link is about half the width of the inner. Early 19mm 78350s had the ratio a little closer to one to one. The Tudor bracelet is quite a bit different. Center links just look too wide overall.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it seems the Rolex want You to beg them to join their VIP club..

I have seen quite few for sale, used and new ones, on Watchuseek.

It's funny, because the Tudors are less expensive and 'exclusive' than Rolex. I don't know what the point is of not selling

them here in the USA or UK???

It's funny, because the Tudors are less expensive and 'exclusive' than Rolex. I don't know what the point is of not selling them here in the USA or UK???

I've reade that the general idea was that Rolex didn't want to loose sale from the rolex brand to the tudor brand. Years ago when tudor was sold in the USA the two lines had more similarities than they currently do. I've also read that tudor is to come back to the USA this year...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its probably gonna be a disappointment. Just like the sub v2, everyone was so excited about it and then BOOM! Disappointment!

I'm hoping it is more laureus ingy than sub V2 :)  Should know soon enough! Needless to say this is one rep that will be scrutinized to the death when it comes out, so many people waiting for it and so many gen owners on forums etc feedback will be massive, and thorough.

I'm hoping it is more laureus ingy than sub V2 :) Should know soon enough! Needless to say this is one rep that will be scrutinized to the death when it comes out, so many people waiting for it and so many gen owners on forums etc feedback will be massive, and thorough.

Probably yes. Or they will pull the same trick as on the sub v2, I genuinely believe they F'ed it up on purpose so they can produce a v3, v4 etc.

• 4 weeks later...