When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Black Bay on the way!

cougar1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.  Just got back from a trip to Germany.  A jeweler had one on display, though it was already reserved by another buyer; otherwise I can't say I wouldn't have ponied-up for it. 

Apparently, they're selling like hotcakes

It doesn't quite wear like an old Sub, it feels a lot more solid.  Wears quite a bit bigger too.  Lots of nice, little details.

Edited by atomic_doug

Not gonna lie...I haven't been this excited about a new rep in a long time.

A Black Bay is probably going to be my first gen purchase when the hype cools and they start popping up used at slightly more reasonable prices, but I welcome a 'super' rep and will gladly pony up for one to hold me over.

• 1 month later...

http://www.tudorwatch.com/en/affiliates/

I reckon any Rolex AD can order one for You.

I thought that, but that was before i'd seen that page you posted, on there iphone app.

States that tudor watches are not for sale in united kingdom. After seeing that i doubt wether from a legal point of view that they would get involved, even if they thought it was daft themselves. Not being able to help me. Theres some on ebay like but just to risky, no matter how kosher they look

Could never understand all this exclusivity and restrictions bullshiiit, yes Rolex we know it improves desire and craving but wtf, do ye not want to sell the watch or something? :)

Seen a few people get the likes of iconicwatches to source one for them.

• Like 1

I really like the watch, but the band bugs me. I don't like the wide inner links verses the narrow outers. Throws off the look a bit. But, overall it is really cool.

Aren't most Oyster bracelets like that? Classic look I think they are.

Aren't most Oyster bracelets like that? Classic look I think they are.

Yes and no. The Rolex Oyster braclet have wider middle links, however the center links of the Black Bay bracelet are much wider and the ratio between center and outer links width is off imho.

• Like 1

Yes and no. The Rolex Oyster braclet have wider middle links, however the center links of the Black Bay bracelet are much wider and the ratio between center and outer links width is off imho.

I see. Fair enough!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta