When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gergé

flavor flav

Popping Up on Celebrity Wrists...................notice how fickle the public has been to celebs in the last couple of years, fads don't last, classic designs do. Thank the information age for that, we are heading for the Andy Warholian 15-minutes-of-fame futureworld. These flash-in-the-pan styles won't take off, celeb popular watches, remember Ritmo Mvndo a few years back............that didn't take off with the public either.

this is a new swiss brand popping up on alot of celebrities wrists. automatic 7750 chrono is $1550. i'm considering buying it because i think the brand has potential to blow up. check it out. what do you think?

gergé

They gave one of these away on the UFC this past Saturday night.... Actually it was the gaudy model with diamonds around the bezel and everywhere else, but it was a Gerge. Personally, not my cup of tea.

They gave one of these away on the UFC this past Saturday night.... Actually it was the gaudy model with diamonds around the bezel and everywhere else, but it was a Gerge. Personally, not my cup of tea.

I didn't get a good look at it wyhen they handed it over, but it hardly seems the right timepiece for a brawny fighter...