When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome To Winter Wonderland :)

Admin

Well, since it is wintertime (At least in my part of the world, I thought I would give everybody a small taste of winter. I hope you do enjoy the new wintery look of RWG. It won't be here for long...as we all know, x-mas is just around the corner ;)

During this update, I have also added a small feature called "Qucik PM". When you click the PM button on a members profile, you have a choice of using the Full PM or Quick PM. The full PM will take you to the PM form you all know. The quick PM will pop up a short and sweet PM form. Tested in all browsers, so you should have no problems using it as long as you have javascript enabled (As most browsers do)

There is also a new notification for PM's. You'll see this when you have new PM's :)

Also updated a couple of background features during this update.

Oh...and if you don't want to spend more time in our winter wonderland, you can change back to the regular skin. Take a look at the bottom of the forum. There is a skin-selector:

150842-14772.gif

Use it to change between the skins.

Well, since it is wintertime (At least in my part of the world, I thought I would give everybody a small taste of winter. I hope you do enjoy the new wintery look of RWG. It won't be here for long...as we all know, x-mas is just around the corner ;)

During this update, I have also added a small feature called "Qucik PM". When you click the PM button on a members profile, you have a choice of using the Full PM or Quick PM. The full PM will take you to the PM form you all know. The quick PM will pop up a short and sweet PM form. Tested in all browsers, so you should have no problems using it as long as you have javascript enabled (As most browsers do)

There is also a new notification for PM's. You'll see this when you have new PM's :)

Also updated a couple of background features during this update.

Oh...and if you don't want to spend more time in our winter wonderland, you can change back to the regular skin. Take a look at the bottom of the forum. There is a skin-selector:

150847-14770.gif

Use it to change between the skins.

Pretty Cool!!

Is it just the late hour, or is the little quick search box (top left) gone? Used it a lot...

The new skin looks nice, though! ;)

I'll see if I can add the search box back ;)

Yaaaa ! Well .. the Holiday Season is Officially, Here ! :yeah:

Love the design Thomas ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Consider this a "warm-up" (Not the best words to use in the current setting ;)) as there will be some more changes happening here later on. First one in about 14 days (1. december) and another one in the first couple of days in January ;)