When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Awww $shit..... Looks Like Trusty Has The Newer Chronomat Evo

Guest chronomat123

Guest chronomat123

151026-14739.jpg

sapphire with AR, NEW asian 7750

151026-14740.jpg

I haven't been following these Chronomats that much.... but is this the best version Angus was talking about? I think it may be!

edit: After looking through all the photos, I don't really see much in terms of good AR, but damn: everything else looks amazing.

Dear ALL,

This is the BEST Breitling CHRONOMAT EVOLUTION you can get.

BEST Dial (Circular grains on Dial), BEST Sapphire with AR, New Asia 7750 (28,800bph)

Only available at Trusty Time and Perfect-Clones

Specially brought to you by both of the dealers you can trust.

**NOTE: All previous buyers for the past 2 days of the Chronomat will get this NEW VERSION instead!

Thanks!

ANDREW

Edited by trustywatchguy

I can't see the AR that well..no movement pic.... but it's defenately the best I've seen so far!

I would say 99.98% perfect. It even has the serials on the bracelet and the bracelet has now 2 screws instead of one....

The one with the numbers on the dial is beautufull IMHO

I LIKi... I LIKi ALO

Edited by Rolexman

Guest chronomat123

i liki alo

'sgoood 'sgood!

lol :lol:

You're right, though, I don'treally see the AR either. I'm told it runs $80 to get a crystal professionally done. Doesn't feel right bitching about AR when the watch looks so good, ya know. But [censored], is it that hard to get right?

I'm considering taking the genuine crystal from my gen Headwind and seeing if I could transplant it to this Evo, then calling Breitling and telling them the crystal mysteriously popped off my HEadwind and sending it in for a replacement :) I'll have to wait til mine gets here and see how they measure up.

I hope that this version does, indeed, have AR. I guess none of our reps (or almost none) have really sufficient AR...so it wouldn't be that big of a disappointment...relatively speaking.

That being said...there was a thread a while back asking what the most annoying flaw is for members- and for me, it's definitely lack of AR. I would pay extra for it. I know it can be done after purchase...but I'm still at the stage of the hobby where mods are intimidating.

I'm still debating this watch. If everyone starts getting on-board, then I'm sure groupthink will take over, and I'll take the plunge. It seems right now that everyone is a little hesitant...because they want to see which version is the best, and wait for the dust to settle.

I've got to say that I would find this an annoying process, if I was a dealer. I would start having nightmares about people finding these inane flaws with everything, and my business varying wildly with the arbitrary perceptions of the OCD of our members.... :lol:

the hands are the wrong color :( they were right on the last version

Yes these look too dark, ive put in an order, but i cant live with the dark hands, ill take the slow beat correct hands over the fast beat and incorrect hands.

Or is it the light?

Andrew can you share some light on the matter?

thanks

I checked all the pictures available on Joshua's and Andrew's sites and it really looks lke the hands are greyish rather than pulished ss/chrome...it doesn't look like it is the way the photo was taken

Joshua: could you please clarify?

thanks

I hope that this version does, indeed, have AR. I guess none of our reps (or almost none) have really sufficient AR...so it wouldn't be that big of a disappointment...relatively speaking.

That being said...there was a thread a while back asking what the most annoying flaw is for members- and for me, it's definitely lack of AR. I would pay extra for it. I know it can be done after purchase...but I'm still at the stage of the hobby where mods are intimidating.

I'm still debating this watch. If everyone starts getting on-board, then I'm sure groupthink will take over, and I'll take the plunge. It seems right now that everyone is a little hesitant...because they want to see which version is the best, and wait for the dust to settle.

I've got to say that I would find this an annoying process, if I was a dealer. I would start having nightmares about people finding these inane flaws with everything, and my business varying wildly with the arbitrary perceptions of the OCD of our members.... :lol:

your avatar FREAKS me out :)

I checked all the pictures available on Joshua's and Andrew's sites and it really looks lke the hands are greyish rather than pulished ss/chrome...it doesn't look like it is the way the photo was taken

Joshua: could you please clarify?

thanks

@ King's site they look okay. Could be the lighting though.....

151519-14674.jpg