When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Navitimer Black

martijnp

Damned! As a Breitling fanboy I will have sleepiness nights because of this beauty! :D Another unbeatable argument for make a new bunch of Navitimer reps - superreps!!!! 1. regular Navitimer with decent AR, superlume and A7753 2. Navitimer blue sky 3. This blackly damned good looking version For all 3 I would make a pre-order immediately!!! So come on you guys at noob & B-52 factory: rep these 3 and you will sell them like hell!!!! :wub::rolleyes::):)

After some research I found out that this black steel Navitimer isn't available (as rep, don't know about the gen).  And then I heard something else about the Navitimer:

"It will no longer be made again cos this maker is winding up..."

The picture isn't working mate? 

Strange, it is working on my screen. Another try: :)

svarrtNavi.jpg

Strange watch, even tough I actually like the propeller.

The black Navitimer looks good, and I am normally not a fan of black watches.. The new datefont is odd, looks like old replica datefonts.. 

After some research I found out that this black steel Navitimer isn't available (as rep, don't know about the gen). And then I heard something else about the Navitimer: "It will no longer be made again cos this maker is winding up..."
Just to be sure... No Navitimer-Rep anymore??? :angry: Edited by hansmeier