When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If i got 20% of the price on NDT dials...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Would that been in intress here on Rwg? And thats on all dials. I realy get 30% of the price but sending money bank wire to Usa from my bank isent cheap so 10% goes to fees ect.

I can check what prices i get on the cases also if you like.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

This is what i got back from NDT :

Dear R...,

As I explain per other email.

please Let me know how many cases and Bezel you would purchase and send me the link that you interested in

Then I will let you know how many % off that I can give to you.

Cause some item I'm not mark up that much.

Thanks a lot :)

Natalie

ndtradingcorp.com

About the dials i already have a deal, like i said before i get them for 30% of the price on there site.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I know that im going to have a hell of a week this coming week, we are opening a new store at work. So could someone pleas copy and paste when we get to 15 items and pm me links of the items and i will email Natalie! That would help me very very much. CC33 do you think you will have some time over for that? Or someone ells?

I think we can get very good discount from them :)

Z, I would like to see the price of the 1680 case, as well as a Tudor Rose 7924 dial. I had the same problem as concepta several monthsa ago, I can't log into their site, they never send the "lost password" info, and I emailed a couple of times about a Rivet bracelet , never got a response. If the price is good and this is a group buy, I might spring foradial and/or the 1680 case, but I really have a problem with a business that doesn't return emails!

• Like 1