When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please help support RWG

Admin

Boss, have you replenished the caviar in the Diamond Lounge this morning?  I see :notworthy:  LegendKiller  :notworthy: is back online.  I think Ken is chilling the Dom Perignon.

Boss, have you replenished the caviar in the Diamond Lounge this morning?  I see :notworthy:  LegendKiller  :notworthy: is back online.  I think Ken is chilling the Dom Perignon.

B, the caviar, cristal, lounge sofas, cigars and of cos strippers are all well and accounted for.

But what I need is some mates to share them with. Its lonely in there! :D 

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Im happy that you guy's can do thiS for rwg!

I use to be a good donator last year but my money is tight up with fameli problems ect!

It's hard right now, but keep up what your doing guy's it will all pay out in you fawour in the end, RWG was always the NR1 place/Home!!!

Come on guys, who needs a gnarly titanium dive chrono? It's manly, it's a beast, and if someone buys it TODAY, I'll donate 100% of the proceeds to RWG. It will henceforth be known as THE RWG CHRONO.

Who's in? http://www.rwgforum....ono-dive-beast/

Hey Nanuq, I can't afford the asking price but I like the watch. Got too many watches already in the few months I've been here but for RWG i have PMd you an offer I hope is too hard to refuse :)

(Fat chance!!!)

Richard

PM replied, well deserved spanking sent!

Anyway, the clock expired on my offer. I'll list this bad boy on eBay and see what she fetches. I still smell a server donation in the works.

Thx for the offer!

• Like 1

"Boss, have you replenished the caviar in the Diamond Lounge this morning?  I see :notworthy:  LegendKiller  :notworthy: is back online.  I think Ken is chilling the Dom Perignon."

Drinking rotgut whiskey :snorkel:  looking for a cheap hooker in the Plat. lounge :pimp:  the girls are hot and naked :crazy:  (really) so get a Plat and join the boys and me! :good:

PM replied, well deserved spanking sent!

Anyway, the clock expired on my offer. I'll list this bad boy on eBay and see what she fetches. I still smell a server donation in the works.

Thx for the offer!

Hehehe, if you don't ask, you won't get! As my mum always used to say :)

Richard

Nanuq the other RWG crew members boycotting our fund raiser , how about a bump you guys Sgtguk ,Legend and I have to sleep!

I just woke up here in Singapore bro. Go take a rest, I will be here bumping this like a champion pinball player. :D

Hahahaha  I am SOUTH of the Red River, thereby, not a Yankee ;)

my apologies VaFarmer! ;)

Only 10 pm you are stuck with us!!!!

Mike you are making too much noise already, can we have some peace and quiet? I just woke up, like I said.. Definitely not a morning person! :lol: