When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Free Watch Competition! - Design Me A Logo

Simple, clean and easy to read. Looks great against a black background and in different colors. Looks good big and small so ok for biz card, letterhead and watermark. Notice the second design is a rehash of existing logo.. or writing I should say. Edwardian script is a great font.. just needed to be stroked a bit and stacked w/ a graphic!! :1a:

158981-12798.gif

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew, I agree - it seems the rep community attracts some really creative individuals...

A toast to everyone who participated! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You know, I usually don't participate in contests like this because I feel that the client always ends up the winner. He gets the input and hard work of many designers and only pays one. But, I like PT, as I like all the dealers, and people here. I've done work for a couple of members "free of charge", as I like to contribute to our community. Its also fun to create art for a subject that I am passionate about.

I just want to say that every single submission that I have seen shows great promise. With a little tweaking, PT could use any of them. Congratulations on a job well done guys!

I've resigned to the fact I'm not even in this competition due to a complete and utter lack of time to put a decent design on paper. I wish all of you all the best and I know what my favourites are. :D

Thats one of the benefits of a 2 hour daily commute and a laptop!

That's because they have to replace the old one, eg. throw out all the old stationary, business cards etc and get new ones in with the new logo... like British Airways repainting their planes with a new logo.

Wish I could join in but I think there are some damn good ones already...!

I hope the winner gets a swiss 775x movement chrono :1a:

That all has nothing to do with the design price. Companies will still pay thousands of dollars for a good logo, because it's a lot more than just a pretty typeface. There is a lot that goes in to the typography, the logo itself, making it printable etc... It's a very laborious, hard and creative process that can take a lot of time.

===================COMPETITION IS NOW OVER==============================

First of all thank you to everyone that took part. It was really fun to see some of the designs, a lot of hard work has been put in by everyone and its extremely hard for me to pick a winner.

I'm going to go through all the posts and see if i can come to a final decision. Its going to be a difficut choice as i like a lot of the designs. I will announce the winner shortly so stay tuned.

PT

===================================================================

Hey PT-

I bet most of the hard work will be for you choosing which design fits your needs. :)

Well, hopefully there is enough designs for you to choose from. Most of the designs submitted by our fellow members are very creative and distinctive in their own way. Also, each has its own look and feel. Go with what seems most suitable to your vision and needs.

Cheers!

Just to give you a quick insight. Here are the final designs i will be choosing from.

These are in no particular order:

Andreww with the following designs, Both are very well layed out

159604-12576.jpg

159604-12577.gif

Jboy with the following design. Looks very sleek

159604-12578.jpg

Jkarpas with the following design. I can see me using this as watermark.

159604-12579.jpg

LeGambleur with the following design, Like the look of this just wondering where it will fit on the site.

159604-12580.jpg

Turkey with the following, The design on the bottom middle is great. Would also work as an excellant watermark.

159604-12581.jpg

v00id with the following designs. Both i can easily vision on my site

159604-12582.jpg

159604-12583.jpg

Vric with the following design. Has a great look about it

159604-12584.jpg

Im going to try and filter these down. It was hard enough to pick these out. Everyone else done a great job also.

Okay... After a lot more playing about with my website and these logos, i have now narrowed it down to the last 4 designs.

Andreww with the following design

160270-12383.gif

Jboy with the following design.

160270-12384.jpg

Jkarpas with the following design.

160270-12385.jpg

Turkey with the following, The design on the bottom middle.

160270-12386.jpg

Its gonna be a nail biting finish....

Ok... After some long hard fustrating thinking.... Ive finally come to a decision. The last four were very hard to choose from, but im going with the first one that really was mindblowing when i first saw it.

Andreww, Jboy, and Jkarpas.... All your designs were Phenomenal.

However i think the new Face of Precious Time has to be Turkey's Logo - Providing he gives the permsion i would like to combine two of the Concepts he gave. :lol:

I would like to give a big shout out to all those who made an attempt. To show my appreciation you will all get 15% off any order which you decide to place with me.

Turkey... Congratulations...You get the grand prize. Email me with what watch you like the most. I will see what i have up my sleeve.

Once again thank you all and i look forward to seeing the new Logo on my site.

Regards

160767-12301.jpg