When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

H-Factory Forged Carbon Diver pics, first ones, post them here

First ones are up on Josh his website. Doesn't look bad at first sight but we know that these pics tell us only rough stuff since they are not of good quality.
Strange to see no complete strap, no buckle, no caseback pics.

Bad pics. Waiting for more/better pics.

If you see some, post them here. Once there are better pics we might be able to comment on it.

001_zpsf3b017e7.jpg

003-1_zps179b3266.jpg

004_zpsc8572c69.jpg

005-1_zps5b1665aa.jpg

006_zpsbee5d2de.jpg

I doubt the shape of the CG's is noticeable on the wrist. Again, these are pics blown way up. In real life doubtful anyone would notice these tiny differences.

+1

It's highly unlikely that most of will ever see someone wearing a gen FC Diver, so unless you've seen a gen and have a photographic memory, who will notice, indeed!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It will be interesting to see final versions, none of what I have seen so far when it comes to how the carbon portion is treated comes even remotely close to the genuine, which I happened to also try out at an AD and had a really close look at the finish of the carbon.

Now it's wavy wood, so technically yah, it's an improvement from wood.

It's like if wood was 0%, v2 looks like a 25% improvement? Still fail in my books. Seeing how a v3 has been forecasted in couple of months time, no point committing imho

I'm thinking about getting one of these. I keep vacillating between thinking it is awesome looking and likely to appeal to my fondness for all things made out of carbon, and on other occasions thinking that the variegated finish of the case looks like a cheap Swatch from the 80's.

I'm thinking about getting one of these. I keep vacillating between thinking it is awesome looking and likely to appeal to my fondness for all things made out of carbon, and on other occasions thinking that the variegated finish of the case looks like a cheap Swatch from the 80's.

Wtf is vacillating? Is it like oscillating with saliva or something?

And Variegated? Is that like irrigation lines filled with vinegar?

Hate pulling out the Webster to read a post.

This is much better, the carbon finish is much closer now, still not there but good enough for now.

I have pictures of the gen from "gen for sale post" that are lit in a very similar way to the Puretime's video, also from handling a genuine at a store, I can say that the "light" carbon patterns are little darker in the rep, that said, the pattern itself even on the side works much, much better in the V2. Still, they have quite a lot of work to match it better, not going to happen in V3, this is definitely not easy.

Edited by lfovco

Wtf is vacillating? Is it like oscillating with saliva or something?

And Variegated? Is that like irrigation lines filled with vinegar?

Hate pulling out the Webster to read a post.

Dude.  Hope English is your second or third language.  Those are words you should know.  Especially "vacillate."  And if you've ever worked with plants, fabric or metal, "variegated" comes up a lot.