When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Datocompax 6036 18k gold

antikora

I agree, post your photos on the Vintage Rolex Forum, the can give you more insight as to what you have. If it's genuine, you have a pretty darn valuable watch there. I don't think I have ever seen a rep of this watch, so unless someone put this one together using all genuine parts, it's real.

"I don't think I have ever seen a rep of this watch, so unless someone put this one together using all genuine parts, it's real."

Sad to say but I have seen similar (not exact) watches at watch shows made using aftmkk 14k/18k cases and genuine parts. I know next to nothing about these watches and hope it is genuine.

VRF is fairly reliable but just one idiot 'know it all' can cause a lot of trouble screaming Fake! while knowing nothing about it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/207593/thread/1224365387/1224418777/a+question+about++ref.6036

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all replies, but if you read for my description, I have lot of opinion, it's  a real watch and have some , it's franken. or fake.

If you knowing for the oyster case,  the one side hole case is very tipical.

Yes, the dial is a earlier repainted dial, but fact the watch is very nice and working well.

I'm scammer? Why? I have 112 pics from my watch and if need I can upload for all pics.

Yes, I tried to sell for this watch, but I got some good and wrong opinion from other forum guys.

Fact I dont like for this watch, because I paid lot of money, when I bought, and want to pass for it.

Look, you have been told that this is fake. The movement is not an original rolex movement the case is a joke, dial is no good.. If Philipp says its fake, then it is. Sorry you spent your hard earned money on it but you should take that up with the person you bought it from and not try to pass it off to the next unsuspecting person