When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020 Who is dealing with him, I'm worried now!

sgtguk

I'd like some advice. I have hesitated to leave negative feedback for Mike under his RWG profile. This is his way of making money and that's not something to mess with without good reasons. But it is also important that this site serve one of its main purposes--to provide accurate information. So I wonder if it is unfair to others if I don't leave some negative feedback. Anyone considering doing business with Mike deserves to know this stuff first (as well as all the positive things people have said in the past). If anything, I think I would just leave this thread's web address as the comment for the feedback so they can decide for themselves. Does anyone think this would be unfair to Mike?

If that wat you want to do then do it. I'm sure he will link all the problems he has had with u as a rebuttal. Now if he gets more than one negative feedback I'm sure he might have some troubles.

• Like 1

Mike. Thanks to u I'm now facing some real inconveniences In regards to actually receiving the watch. You were made aware of my situation and said it would be no problem getting it off so I could avoid these inconveniences.

It's been waaaay too long for more crap now Mike.

All you're doing is gluing a hand in place and sending it back!

Come the [censored] on, man!

Check the profile Avatar buddy & google Air Force PJ. I'd love to see what you've got.

Wow u still on this? If you notice my screen name is my real name i dont have to hide behind any keyboard. if u need to find anything im not hard to find. Why dont u go and make a spreadsheet on this or better yet make yourself useful with your airforce pj thing and try to get in touch with mike for me since i havent been able to hear back from him again.

Btw that google stuff just keeps showing how much of a clown u are.

Edited by Tonyyammine

You know this is fing annoying. All i wanted to do was come on here and see if i could get my watched fixed and back to me so i can go on with my life. This is the 3rd fing jerkoff that i had to have a unproductive conversation with. Why do assholes that have no business in this thread need to go and open their [censored] mouths with their [censored] 2 cents? When u answer back they have some [censored] tuff balls comment to say. We are talking about getting our watches back nothing else we don't need to hear about your stupidity. The best is every time u have an argument with one of these assholes they need to tell u what degree black belt they are all the way to this jerkoff with his stupid avatar telling me how great he thinks he is. I can't wait till i get this over with I'm sick of dealing with fake ass keyboard warriors and im sorry im being a [censored] here i really like it here but i didnt come on this forum for [censored] jerkoffs i came here to look at nice watches and buy nice watches.

@Tony, go easy. Just focus on what we're trying to achieve here. Some damn communication. Screen everything else out. It's frustrating enough without the unnecessary bull$#!+

I hear that Mike is having email issues. I'm sure that making a post in this topic to update us shouldn't be too hard. Everytime I come online I see that he's been active anyway.

Mike... Dont you want this crap over and done with??

I sure as hell do.

Guys, all this rhetoric and threats isn't going to get anyone's watches back any faster. All it does is incite others that don't have a "skin in this game" to chime in and make things worse. If Mike is having email problems, he will get them corrected. Sometimes problems crop up unexpectedly out of nowhere. Yesterday, my Outlook mail program kept showing a dialog box asking for my password, I would type it in, close the box and hit send receive, the damn box pops up again! After about 20 minutes,I gave up and went to work, came back home and my email was working fine. No idea as to what caused the problem,or what solved it, but it was very frustrating to say the least.

With all due respect I don't think Tony is aiming to threaten anyone, he's just wound up and pissed off, could do without anyone winding him up further too, thank you very much  :inverted:

Please leave the bullshit at the keyboard guys, as customers of Mike we are all waiting on our watches back, if you indeed have a piece with Mike feel free to add constructively to the thread, if not I'll be really clear, 'fuck off' with any comments that don't help anyone, I for one fucking love Karma................ ;) 

Sorry guys about my dumb posts they are dumb. I just would like my watch fixed and done with. Its annoying trying to keep asking someone to finish their job. Its more annoying when the person fixing your watch doesnt contact you and or tries to make it like it your fault that its taking so long to fix but whatever ill just keep eating [censored] till this is over.

Edited by Tonyyammine

I hear that Mike is having email issues.

Pure BS

Don't you f#cking apologize Tony! All of you have every reason to be angry. Emotions make you do some crazy things sometimes. This is a ridiculous situation.

Yikes! You guys seemed pretty chummy. When did the fallout happen?

Sorry guys about my dumb posts they are dumb. I just would like my watch fixed and done with. Its annoying trying to keep asking someone to finish their job. Its more annoying when the person fixing your watch doesnt contact you and or tries to make it like it your fault that its taking so long to fix but whatever ill just keep eating [censored] till this is over.

Don't worry about it Tony, everyone needs to blow off steam from time to time.

Arguing with an idiot is pointless, it just brings you down to their level as that's all they can understand. Ignore them as they just want the attention.

Mike, just talk to people, please. Take an hour, bang out a few emails / PMs, take another hour and pack & post everything that people want sending back, and that's it done with. I know people get angry, upset, hold grudges, etc, that just makes them grumpy and moody and it affects everyone close to them. Far better I think to just swallow the pride, sort things out, and then forget all about it and move on with no lingering anger or resentment.

I've had to do it a few times, maybe lose some money myself, but what the hell, I've forgotten all about the issues a week later and can carry on with my life, happy.

idiot 

Has this site come to this? Name calling, threats and attacks by some of the newbies here? 

Why is it that anyone who has come to any defense of Mike has been attacked, called names, cussed out and/or threatened? 

I ask Admin and our Moderators if the rules have changed here. Can I name call, attack, cuss out or threaten any of our members now? 

Actually you're right. Mods hold the responsibility to lock down anything for any good reason, and this is trending the wrong direction. Everyone has had their say, mike has replied a few times, and people are getting their watches back. There's absolutely no reason to insult each other, and threats are way beyond my tolerance level.

Someone give me a good reason not to lock this down. I'll be back in a few hours.

Actually you're right. Mods hold the responsibility to lock down anything for any good reason, and this is trending the wrong direction. Everyone has had their say, mike has replied a few times, and people are getting their watches back. There's absolutely no reason to insult each other, and threats are way beyond my tolerance level.

Someone give me a good reason not to lock this down. I'll be back in a few hours.

Because if you close this down, the terrorists win