When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020 Who is dealing with him, I'm worried now!

sgtguk

See now we have another person who has no idea what there posting about just starting more BS..99% of these watches are back with there owners plus two of the watches in the pic were mine that WERE for sale. So I don't know where you get off saying that im trying to scam ppl and sell there watches from underneath them. Why don't you mind your own business and think about this. Is your watch in the PIC??? NO because I never worked with you and I can say for sure I will not work with you in the future. The pic was post to my facebook to draw attention to my business and to show the vast amount of watches that I work and show the beauty of the watches. on so before you go talking Sh&t about me calling me a scammer do some research.

HAS ANYONE HERE ON THIS FORUM SENT ME A WATCH THAT I DIDNT RETURN????????????? COME ON NOW GUYS LETS HERE IT???.................NO BECAUSE EVERY MEMBER WHO EVER SENT ME A WATCH HAS ALWAYS GOT IT BACK!!!.

AND the [censored] you was to the other RWG and RWI for banning me for no given reasons. Also its the internet you can post whatever the hell you want so might want to get used to that.

And please member whos watches are in the pics let me know if you got "scammed" by me and never got your watch back, because I guarantee that everyone got what they sent me back!. if I offended anyone by using their watch in the pic I apologies and I will take it down.

Other then that GBOGH get a life, it seems that you just posted this to still more [censored] up just as things are getting back to normal. That pic has been up there for months. lol It sometimes seems like were dealing with a bunch of 10yr olds on these forums.     

My apologies Mike.  Now that you write it in all caps I see that you are serious.  Never did I state you were scamming members by not returning thier watches, but questioned the decision and what that reflects about you by your actions on Facebook regarding the previously mentioned for sale post that occured on September 1 (three weeks ago), at a time when several issues by members were still being raised here.

But just to recap on your comments above so it is clear.  You categorize your Facebook post as an advertisement for your business, even though the post was very clear you had watches for sale and needed to move some of them because you had your eye on another one.  Check.  You think it is perfectly fine to list replica watches for sale and advertise reps on a non-replica forum and mainstream site like Facebook.  Check.  You also think it is acceptable that in addition to the two that were your property listed for sale, include several other members' replica watch property without their knowledge for use as a sales tactic to generate more interest in your for sale post, all the while owners of that property were not getting adequate or acceptable communication on the status of their service and status unknown to them as exhibited in ad nauseum in this thread.  Check. It was a priority for you to sell a couple of watches (regardless of where) so you could fund another nice watch purchase you had your eye on, all while you had a mountain of unanswered questions and issues with current work here that required your attention.  Check.  I guess we know where you stand in this regard and it is clear.

Soooooo, things are getting back to normal and people are getting their property back.  And Mike will be a recommended modder/smith here after the backlog is cleared?  At a loss of words on that one.  But too bad he has blacklisted me though, because I just don't know what I am going to do when my cheap rep breaks and no one to fix it...  :(

Also check your facts on the other board bannings MD.  You are NOT (caps for emphasis) banned on the other RWG.  Login and see for your self.  :)

Edited by GBOGH
  • Like 5

My apologies Mike.  Now that you write it in all caps I see that you are serious.  Never did I state you were scamming members by not returning thier watches, but questioned the decision and what that reflects about you by your actions on Facebook regarding the previously mentioned for sale post that occured on September 1 (three weeks ago), at a time when several issues by members were still being raised here.

But just to recap on your comments above so it is clear.  You categorize your Facebook post as an advertisement for your business, even though the post was very clear you had watches for sale and needed to move some of them because you had your eye on another one.  Check.  You think it is perfectly fine to list replica watches for sale and advertise reps on a non-replica forum and mainstream site like Facebook.  Check.  You also think it is acceptable that in addition to the two that were your property listed for sale, include several other members' replica watch property without their knowledge for use as a sales tactic to generate more interest in your for sale post, all the while owners of that property were not getting adequate or acceptable communication on the status of their service and status unknown to them as exhibited in ad nauseum in this thread.  Check. It was a priority for you to sell a couple of watches (regardless of where) so you could fund another nice watch purchase you had your eye on, all while you had a mountain of unanswered questions and issues with current work here that required your attention.  Check.  I guess we know where you stand in this regard and it is clear.

Soooooo, things are getting back to normal and people are getting their property back.  And Mike will be a recommended modder/smith here after the backlog is cleared?  At a loss of words on that one.  But too bad he has blacklisted me though, because I just don't know what I am going to do when my cheap rep breaks and no one to fix it...  :(

Also check your facts on the other board bannings MD.  You are NOT (caps for emphasis) banned on the other RWG.  Login and see for your self.  :)

What a load. 

You are right JoeyB, my mistake.  You are still banned on the other RWG.

:rofl:

Yes, your mistake. And, Yes, I am banned on RWGjr. But you didn't mention that I was banned AFTER I announced that I would never make another post there. I was banned AFTER being suspended for 7 days and then reinstated. I was banned AFTER I deleted my posts that added to that site. I was banned without making one single additional post. 

Looks like leaving out the details was your mistake as well.   :nono:  :nono:

Just to get us back on track, I emailed Mike last night, he got back to me today, several emails back and forth, he sent me photos of my Daytona, complete, ready to go. Looks very,very nice. Will ship on Thursday at my request. I will use Mike in the future should I have modding work that needs to be done. That's my prerogative and mine only, certainly every member here is entitled to their own opinion and course of action.

Great, and with that I believe you are the last person who was waiting for communication. If this can be confirmed I truly believe that this thread has served it's purpose and should be locked. Everyone has been heard, members can read this whenever they chose to and decide if they want to work with Mike in the future or not. I think we have all learned a lot through this process. Thanks to the mods for staying impartial and letting this thread go the course.

Great, and with that I believe you are the last person who was waiting for communication. If this can be confirmed I truly believe that this thread has served it's purpose and should be locked. Everyone has been heard, members can read this whenever they chose to and decide if they want to work with Mike in the future or not. I think we have all learned a lot through this process. Thanks to the mods for staying impartial and letting this thread go the course.

A big + 1 to that

Yea good for you. Now how about when everyone that had concerns gets their watches back then maybe this could be closed. As of now since alot of people still didnt get their watches back since post 1 of 383 this shouldnt be closed and people that have their watch back or have had no business with mike should not worry about this thread. I think that would serve a better purpose. Im sure everyone that still has business with mike would agree.

Here's my two cents if I may...

I've been dealing with Mike for a while now and in my case he always delivered a flawless experience. The guy has the proper skill set, good craftsmanship and above all a great value. 

Whether it works for you or not depends on exactly how hypocritical you're being. ( Personally I don't take him for granted simply because I'm aware of the fact that the 90% off the stuff I threw his way was pure Chinese junk ).

Cheers,

I'll chime in: Mike has my Seiko Monster Mod looking for parts to repair it. To his credit he has bought broken watches off eBay to scavenge parts out of. I imagine it will be finished and back home soon, like his promised and delivered return of my other piece.