When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020 Who is dealing with him, I'm worried now!

sgtguk

Thanks Mike and nanug.I believe this will be the best way to handle this, as the thread has lost all focus, and is deteriorating into a flame war.

Personally, I got an email from Mike yesterday relative to my Daytona, so as long as he and I are communicating, I see no need for my participation in the new PM setup, but my sincere thanks to both of you for stepping up and trying to get this resolved to the best resolution for everyone involved. And for everyone else, we can move on and get back to discussions about watches.

Gentlemen Nanuq has set up a multi PM system amongst members whom are still seeking communication in regard to their watches. 

sgtguk - 3 pieces - all 3  pieces have been with JMB for a week now, with the owner's direction and full knowledge.  

Tonyyammine - 1 piece, several ingod watch parts - The watch would be finished with the proper second hand needing a longer pinion tube. Sourcing the hand has been the issue, all with the owner's knowledge.

Billyfras - 1 piece - The 7753 movement has a broken pinion. Sourcing the pinion is the issue, all with the owner's knowledge. 

Devilseam - 1 piece - Mike is still waiting for the insert from the owner to be installed. 

tomhorn - 1 2846 movement - Two emails sent in the past week, the movement should be shipped early next week.

Mike on a bike - no watches or movements or projects with MD2020

So, by his own announcement, Mike on a bike won't participate in the multi PM.

And Mike on a bike, you still have not addressed your fabricated B.S. lie about Mike/MD2020. 

sgtguk - 3 pieces - all 3  pieces have been with JMB for a week now, with the owner's direction and full knowledge.  

Tonyyammine - 1 piece, several ingod watch parts - The watch would be finished with the proper second hand needing a longer pinion tube. Sourcing the hand has been the issue, all with the owner's knowledge.

Billyfras - 1 piece - The 7753 movement has a broken pinion. Sourcing the pinion is the issue, all with the owner's knowledge. 

Devilseam - 1 piece - Mike is still waiting for the insert from the owner to be installed. 

tomhorn - 1 2846 movement - Two emails sent in the past week, the movement should be shipped early next week.

Mike on a bike - no watches or movements or projects with MD2020

So, by his own announcement, Mike on a bike won't participate in the multi PM.

And Mike on a bike, you still have not addressed your fabricated B.S. lie about Mike/MD2020.

Joeyb the hand issue should have been taken care of in July but I'm not going to explain the reason to u because this is not for u to know. I'm glad I'm doing this with the people that matter on pm so I no longer have to deal with nonsense.

Ok your great. Happy. Yay Joeyb is the best. You told me! And I'm done with this thread. I'll stick to my pm thread that Nanq set and I'll let the know it alls keep saying how smart they. Good for you Joeyb now comeback with your awesome wisdom because your so smart.

Edited by Tonyyammine

Ok your great. Happy. Yay Joeyb is the best. You told me! And I'm done with this thread. I'll stick to my pm thread that Nanq set and I'll let the know it alls keep saying how smart they. Good for you Joeyb now comeback with your awesome wisdom because your so smart.

It has nothing to do with me being "great", or the "best". It has to do with treating your fellow RWG members right. You've not learned that, so no, I'm not "happy". You still think your fellow RWG members are "know it alls", and none said they were smart or not. Except you. 

Why is it that everyone except JoeyB is trying to not argue?

Why is JoeyB talking over all the legitimate participants in this thread?

You can't drown out the truth, JoeyB.  You can try, but you're only showing everyone here who you are. Everyone is watching this .. haven't you damaged your reputation enough, yet?

• Like 4

You can't drown out the truth, JoeyB.  You can try, but you're only showing everyone here who you are. Everyone is watching this .. haven't you damaged your reputation enough, yet?

Couldn't agree more mate  ;)

@ Joey - J has had a box delivered from Mike on 10th October, he hasn't opened it yet and will let me know when he does so, 2 days is a short week Joey isn't it? please gather ALL the facts before posting. When I speak to J regarding the contents I will post in the private thread so that everyone including Mike is aware. 

I didn't misread anything. It looks as though you have misread what I said. 

Now, if you think that name calling a fellow RWG member is defending another m'ember who actually did the attacking and rule-breaking foul-mouthed tirade, then yes, we do have a strong disagreement. 

Joey, here is something you did miss (before you got a twist in your panties over the word 'idiot').

Something GBOGH pointed out already...

A person who posts pictures of replica watches on Facebook with the implication that they are genuine, or post pictures of

replicas on Facebook to sell them as genuine, or post pictures of replicas on Facebook to attract business customers - along with a comment like:

'Do you have a high end watch that doesn't run or want to sell email me. I specialize in high end repair and restoration of vintage watches. Rolex, Breitling,Omega ect.'

Is either 

a ) a scammer and fraud

or

b ) a phony

I don't think our community needs either and as far as I'm aware this is a violation of these rules (genuine time piece forum or Facebook - talking about attention, the result is the same) you hold so highly.

[26] - NO replica pictures should be posted on the genuine time piece forums by the members of RWG. A violation of this rule will get you permanently banned. Our little underground hobby does not need this kind of attention. 

So instead of getting on everyones nerves by arguing over stupid nonsense, you should be aware who is really breaking this boards rules

and what should happen, once all watches have been returned - repaired.

That's some facts from an unbiased member of this community.

Edited by Akira
  • Like 3

So, you support RWG members attacking fellow RWG members? You condone RWG members cussing out, name calling and/or threatening another member here? 

I do not support nor condone such things. Even with someone like you. 

Can you read? I posted the truth and challenged the lies. You ignored the lies, ignored the name calling, ignored the cussing, ignored the threats and attacked me.

Says a lot about you. 

Couldn't agree more mate  ;)

@ Joey - J has had a box delivered from Mike on 10th October, he hasn't opened it yet and will let me know when he does so, 2 days is a short week Joey isn't it? please gather ALL the facts before posting. When I speak to J regarding the contents I will post in the private thread so that everyone including Mike is aware. 

You don't seem to grasp shipping times too well. But then, while this thread does seem to be more embellishment than facts, I have to wonder why someone would send their watches half way around the globe with so many watch repair people in Oz. Then complain about the time it takes to finish the job. And start a thread to pile on the watch repair guy. 

This whole thing reeks of B.S. 

Can you read? I didn't miss a thing. You have. 

I can read. I didn't miss your point.

I just asked you why didn't you make a fuss about MD breaking the rules then?

Do you think it's ok he advertises reps as gens? He posts rep pics on Facebook?

You think that's just alright?

Edited by Akira

That's not even remotely close to what I posted in the private PM group, and you're getting on MOAB and others for 'BS'?

This is what I actually posted.

"Requested that [meaning ship the movement back] on September 11th. Radio silence since then. Follow up emails on 9/24 and 10/10 have gone unanswered."

Not only have I not sent two emails in the last week, I have received no notice that my movement would be shipped out early next week. I've had no communication from MD at all.

I'm being patient with MD because I want him to finish everyone else's work. The movement isn't that big a deal compared to finishing projects for others. I am not worried about getting my movement back and am not in that big a hurry. I have communicated that to MD, and that's why I've just sent a couple of periodic inquiries instead of bugging him constantly about it. I believe MD is a stand up guy and will get my movement to me when he can. Simple as that.

All of the other BS in this thread beyond people updating on their project status really needs to be over IMO. This thread has gone way off the rails with people's speculations, mis-information and personal attacks.

Edited by tomhorn

That's not even remotely close to what I posted in the private PM group, and you're getting on MOAB for 'fabrication'?

I didn't say you posted that at all, I don't know what you posted in the private PM group, I wouldn't go there. 

I posted the status of your repair. If you have not seen the two emails, maybe check your spam file. They were sent, and your movemnent will be shipped early next week. 

Yes, 'MOAB' lied. I didn't. 

Joey, I am in no way interested in what you have to say and will leave it at that.

Guys "don't feed the troll" he is irrelevant to the matter at hand .

You've lied several times in the past two days in this thread, and refuse to address your lies at all. 

Guys, we have a newbie troll here who lies to us. Make note of it. 

Hold on I'll just rename this thread 'The Joey tirade thread' 

You know you are really showing how much of an arrogant person you really are Joey, MOAB is trying to help as are most of us involved with this thread.......you must be getting pretty desperate to have this thread shut down........there is only one troll I can see and it sure aint MOAB..... :inverted:

• Like 2

Hold on I'll just rename this thread 'The Joey tirade thread' 

You know you are really showing how much of an arrogant person you really are Joey, MOAB is trying to help as are most of us involved with this thread.......you must be getting pretty desperate to have this thread shut down........there is only one troll I can see and it sure aint MOAB..... :inverted:

You think me "arrogant" because I object to a fellow RWG member being attacked and cussed out simply for expressing his opinion?

You think it's right for someone to call that RWG member an "idiot"?

You support someone who has lied several times to all the RWG membership in this thread?  

I see several newbie trolls here who insult RWG members.