When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020: Deal at your own risk

Legend

You out beating up crocodiles again mate !?!

:)

Lmao  :partytime:  remember the scene .........Nah that's not a knife.......(pulling machete from his side)....now this is a knife mate  :inverted:  Classic  :partytime:

and yes Mike very civilised this time too, we are roughing it a it though atm I promise (pics to follow) just finished up a really tender eye fillet for me dinner washed down with some bourbon  :inverted: 

@ Lk mate the wife still looks pretty good........great teeth too, and all her own ya know ;)  

Lmao  :partytime:  remember the scene .........Nah that's not a knife.......(pulling machete from his side)....now this is a knife mate  :inverted:  Classic  :partytime:

and yes Mike very civilised this time too, we are roughing it a it though atm I promise (pics to follow) just finished up a really tender eye fillet for me dinner washed down with some bourbon  :inverted:

@ Lk mate the wife still looks pretty good........great teeth too, and all her own ya know ;)  

lol and what does the wife gotta do with crocodiles? haha

Steve enjoy your holiday mate!  ;)

Still waiting for a response of Mike/MD2020 in this topic. I know he's reading the full topic because he's online daily..

If you guys where talking about me like this, I would response and I would like to clear my name, as far as possible  :huh:

• Like 2

Still waiting for a response of Mike/MD2020 in this topic. I know he's reading the full topic because he's online daily..

If you guys where talking about me like this, I would response and I would like to clear my name, as far as possible  :huh:

Er is niks aan te doen ;)

That's hard to do when u have it in your head that you did nothing wrong. Especially when u have clueless people backing you up. I tell you this md2020 you got found out and your going to lose I guarantee you that buddy we have very good and diligent people here.

I'd love to mate. 

I used to live in Holland for a while. In Beugen. ;)

Cool, that's near by Nijmegen/Germany. Is like a good hour drive from me. If you are back in NL someday, let me know :)

Oh we're messing this topic up  :pimp:

That's hard to do when u have it in your head that you did nothing wrong. Especially when u have clueless people backing you up. I tell you this md2020 you got found out and your going to lose I guarantee you that buddy we have very good and diligent people here.

I think he know he is wrong but despite that he's not answering. That's wrong too 

Unfortunately there are still people waiting for their watches or even a response from the man himself

Edited by martijnp

I'd say just stop this and other threads regarding issues with md2020.

He's obviously reading these threads and is virtually pissing at your legs...don't give him a laugh every hour.

I don't have anything with him but I dealt many times with others that were in the same mood so to say...I used to be a car dealer many years ago...

Always the best was to stop every communication, because these people just don't want to communicate...they want to provocate, escalate, laugh at you...they feel powerful the times you get angry at them, they don't think you are willing or even able to harm them in any way.

So stop communication in every way, set up some legal action and wait...

Most likely you won't get back your property but that's not different from the point you guys are right now. I sometimes got back my property once a lawyer wrote them or the police was in place...at this moment they don't feel powerful or big anymore...they are what they are...small, anxious, poor little manikin and sometimes they realize it...

• Like 1

I'd say just stop this and other threads regarding issues with md2020.

He's obviously reading these threads and is virtually pissing at your legs...don't give him a laugh every hour.

I don't have anything with him but I dealt many times with others that were in the same mood so to say...I used to be a car dealer many years ago...

Always the best was to stop every communication, because these people just don't want to communicate...they want to provocate, escalate, laugh at you...they feel powerful the times you get angry at them, they don't think you are willing or even able to harm them in any way.

So stop communication in every way, set up some legal action and wait...

Most likely you won't get back your property but that's not different from the point you guys are right now. I sometimes got back my property once a lawyer wrote them or the police was in place...at this moment they don't feel powerful or big anymore...they are what they are...small, anxious, poor little manikin and sometimes they realize it...

Mate

I miss my watch a little sometimes, but I believe that I am fully prepared for a total loss. No problems there except for a bit of sentimental feeling. ;)

I do not expect MD2020 to communicate with me, nor do I care if he does. If good things happen and I get my watch back, its a bonus for me.

I just wanted to share my experience and I have done that without any name-calling or defamation, just simple, factual statements that nobody could dispute.

I appreciate someone like Mike on a Bike and the guys here who did what they could to try to help us all get things moving along. 

MD2020 can laugh or gloat or cuss all he wants. Take my watch, but take not my good cheer. :)

As I said, Karma can be a bitch. Hits one hard when one least expects it. 

Md2020 can laugh or brag or watever else a junk box does but he will be losing this one. I'm sure he knows this by now. That's that I'm done with all this shitt. I know mob is helping me and that's all good and I'm grateful. I just feel bad for the guys that got robbed for thousands of dollars and have to put up with this garbage.